it’s been an unusually rainy week here in L.A. and i’m in the mood for something bright — a dash of pink, perhaps? this week’s friday finds are on the quirky side, but quite stylish and a little bit sassy — in my humble opinion. i’m so ready for the weekend after one very weird week. it’s the long beach flea market on sunday, too, so get your vintage on! oh, and monday’s a holiday, so we’ll see you back here on tuesday! xo, victoria
- love this birth of cool print. so bold, and definitely bright. it really makes this room.
- this is one very unexpected color palette and art pairing, but i really love it. pink and brown love each other and it shows.
- i really have no idea what’s going on here, but i think we should all take a tumble from time to time. looks like a good back stretch, too.
- these look like interesting leather bags, and the photo styling is spot on, too.
- this vintage-inspired record cabinet just makes me feel happily nostalgic for vinyl. maybe it’s time to put something on the turntable this weekend.
- love the zig and the zag of this cool lounge chair paired with that floor (sigh!) and that unusual artwork. it all just works so well together.
- love vogue’s look at the technicolor lala land apartment. i gotta see that movie this weekend!
- this a stunner of a room, too — that artwork paired with that black lamp is just the bee’s knees. all of it is.