it’s finally a friday, but i’m still playing catch-up from my vacation away, so for me it’ll be a working weekend. therefore, i’m enlisting your assistance. i like listening to a good jam when working (or working out, for that matter) but i feel like all of my many self-made mixes on spotify and vinyl collections are growing a little outdated or overplayed. i need some new soundtracks! what are you listening to right now? either upbeat, or just for chillin’ i need to know what you’re loving right now. thanks, and happy friday, everyone. it’s good to be back! xo, victoria
- love this little listening area. i could get lost in thought with some good tunes here.
- listening to vintage vinyl records is the best and this pink crosley is awfully cute isn’t it? the perfect starter set for a young listener.
- the Crosley X UO Keepsake Wood Record Player is pretty sweet looking and i like that it’s portable and also allows for deck and MP3 player integration.
- this set-up is an uber efficient use of space for a listening station.
- this hi-fi reminds me of the one my parents used to host adult dance parties to way back when.
- the draper media console is a close second to that one my parents had, too. i dig the vintage vibe.
- even cats like a the vintage vibes of a record player. or do cats maybe just prefer a warm spot to hang?
- Remember the heyday of 70’s Hi-Fi Industrial Design? this is fine example and headphones are always a good idea, too.