Marvelous Mibo!

I had been contemplating having my tile glazed white and then decided to stick with the yucky brown, and just go into denial that it’s actually really there. Then, today I saw these – tile tattoos from Mibo Lighting & Homewares. I’m not sure how they would work on counter top surfaces, but they make a delicious looking kitchen back splash!

U.K. based Mibo also carries some really cute lamps and lampshades, canvas shopping totes, and wallpaper, adorable silk-screened prints, and tea towels, too. For more great products from Mibo, take a look at their online shop.

Comments
10 Responses to “Marvelous Mibo!”
  1. Janet says:

Great idea! They need more color combos.

2. Rachel@oneprettything.com says:

Those are fantastic! I have nice white tile but there are two hideous decorative pieces that the builders stuck in there. These would be perfect!

3. Rebecca at Harmony and Home says:

I LOVE these stickers! I have a tumbled marble backsplash and I want white subway tiles. Although these don’t come in that size, what a great idea to change things up once in awhile!

Great find!

4. littlebrownpen says:

These are jaw on the floor gorgeous! And I am so glad you posted them because I saw the lamp in a local shop, and couldn’t remember who made it. Thanks!

5. Anonymous says:

These are really nice! I’ve seen a lot of these in the shops over here but they’re usually just tacky designs..

Anyway – you really do need to get those kitchen tiles done… I have seen special paint for tiles in DIY stores (in Europe) which lets you easily transform your old tiles to a nice fresh white. Maybe just for the back wall – I don’t think the brown countertop would look quite as bad then.

6. thrilled by the thought says:

Tile tattoos! What a great idea! I really love that style.

7. Claire, says:

Gosh, I saw those clings years ago, somewhere? Then, though, weren’t so stylish. I have ugly brow tile too. I’m working on making my own tiles, next summer hope to redo master bath with them.

8. Ashley L. says:

beautiful post :)

9. Tracey says:

Great look for tired tiles! I am thrilled with all of the applications for decals out there!

10. Sylvie says:

I keep meaning to tell you…my neighbor has the same brown grout that we do. She hired a guy to “paint” the grout white. It’s a specialty job.