guest post: Printable Decorative Candle Wraps from Creature Comforts.
Hello everyone, it’s ez again from creature comforts! I’m excited to have the chance to share this fun little free printable/project with you today. Thanks to Victoria for inviting me to be a part of her lovely blog again! I designed these with the holidays in mind, but you could use them any time. They add such a festive feeling to your tabletop/home. PLEASE NOTE: this project was created for use with battery operated “candles” only. Please do not use actual candles.
- Color Printer (for printing the file…although these look great printed in black & white too)
- Standard Copy Paper
- Tape (double-sided will work best, but standard scotch tape is fine as well)
- Battery Operated Tea Light “Candles” (these can be found in home decor/craft stores or online).
- Print the free candle wraps out on standard copy paper and cut out along the faint dotted gray lines. Gather your supplies.
- With decorative side up, begin wrapping paper around your tea light. A small bit of double-sided tape between your paper and the base of your candle may be useful to you.
- Once your paper is wrapped snugly around the entire candle, carefully trim off excess paper. Be sure to leave a 1/2 inch overlap for sealing. Secure with tape (double-sided will probably look best, but I used regular in my tutorial image).
- Repeat steps 1-3 with remaining candles/decorative paper. You can use any leftover paper for place cards (read below for a few more ideas).
- Turn your candles on and celebrate!
Bonus tip: Extra pieces of paper can be used for place-cards, or you can print your sheet onto cardstock and create invites, mini note flats and more. Have fun — xox Ez
[ thanks again to guest blogger Ez from Creature Comforts! ]