London Times Top 50 Design Blogs.
I am so honored and excited to have made No. 10 among the London Times 50 of the World’s Best Design Blogs! and i’m especially proud and happy to be included in such a grand group of creative and inspiring bloggers! Here’s a complete list — I hope it inspires you, too! congratulations to all these bloggers, and here’s to seeing some fresh new blogs on the list next year!
1. Apartment Therapy – Every aspect of interior design is covered in this American mega-blog, with the useful option of posing your design dilemmas to its readers.
2. Design Sponge – With a book in the works, Design Sponge includes readers’ DIY ‘before and afters’ and inspiring house tours.
3. The Selby – Uber-cool photographs of creative people in their living spaces, taken by photographer Todd Selby.
4. Desire to Inspire – Interiors inspiration galore, co-written on different continents by an Australian and a Canadian.
5. Oh Joy! – Stylish selections which complement the cool aesthetic of the writer’s own successful stationery range.
6. Decor8 – All-round comprehensive design blog written by an American living in Hannover, Germany.
7. Poppytalk – Vancouver-based blog with a marketplace for independent designers.
8. Emma’s Design Blog – Scandinavian style from a Stockholm-based design enthusiast.
9. Creature Comforts – Featuring Flickr favourites and promoting handmade design, this blog’s layout is itself a visual treat.
10. sfgirlbybay – Bohemian chic from San Francisco-based Victoria Smith, a former art buyer.
11. Design is Mine – A perfectly picked selection of art and design from independent designers worldwide.
12. Young House Love – Interiors advice, DIY and moodboards from a young couple renovating their own home.
13. Bloesem – Kuala Lumpar-based writer Irene also has an offshoot blog featuring child-specific design.
14. Swiss Miss – Unique ideas and products picked by a Swiss graphic designer living in New York.
15. Print and Pattern – Popular British blog focusing on colourful surface pattern design.
16. Grain Edit – Mid-century inspired graphic design.
17. Frolic! – Relaxed style from a Portland-based floral stylist.
18. Lobster and Swan – Hastings design muse Jeska shares her photography and vintage-styled vignettes from her home.
19. This is Glamorous – Consistently classy selections with a high glamour factor.
25. Wee Birdy – Incredibly cohesive: London shopping and birds-inspired design, authored by an Australian magazine writer living in London.
26. Coco & Kelley – Trend watch from a Seattle-based interior and events stylist with a penchant for elegant glamour.
27. A Field Journal – Visual eye candy featuring this talented student’s own photography and craft projects.
28. Bliss – Photographer Mrs French’s ‘I heart Monday’ wishlist is a weekly highlight.
29. Fine Little Day – Quirky Scandinavian style from a Swedish designer and photographer.
30. Oh Hello Friend– Beautifully-designed and curated posts from a graphic and jewellery designer.
31. Making it Lovely – Feminine favourites, independent design and home decoration.
32. Mint – Design, art and more from graphic designer Ellie Snow, with an interesting recent series on adapting to a freelance lifestyle.
33. Home Shopping Spy – Technically the blog of Ideal Home magazine run on the writer’s sparky comment.
34. The Design Files – Melbourne homes, shops and design.
35. The City Sage – California-based Anne Sage’s features include seasonally-themed styling and book reviews.
36. Oh So Beautiful Paper – Wedding invitations and inventive stationery ideas.
37. Modish – Portland-based champion of indie designers.
38. Simplesong – Design favourites with a clean and simple quality.
39. Katy Elliott – New England-inspired selections from an ex-Domino writer
40. Chez Larsson – The interiors and craft projects of a Stockholm family home.
41. Please Sir – Vintage purchases to covet and more from a North Carolinian designer.
42. Delight by Design – Glamorous interiors and classy styling ideas.
43. Brooklyn Limestone – The renovation of a traditional Brooklyn limestone townhouse.
44. Oliveaux – A Brisbane-based interior designer shares her passion.
45. Nestled In – Home renovation and thrifty finds from Finland.
46. Automatism – The daily visual inspirations of a Canadian illustrator.
47. Pillar Box Post – London style and observations from an American ex-pat.
48. Design Squish – Design blog with an emphasis on nature, sustainability and eco issues.
49. The Fabric of my Life – Musings and photo collages from a London interior stylist.
50. Lovely Clusters – Pretty design finds chosen by a Hawaiian-based graphic designer.