‘blog it forward’ – the blogger mashup!
[note: i’m so sorry, but we’ve reached capacity of 300 bloggers for this first mashup! but there will be more, so stay tuned, and in the meantime, i hope you’ll all be inspired by these 300 posts beginning february 10!]
you may have seen our creative stream of consciousness on twitter the other night, and the birth of the ‘blog it forward’ mashup! if you’d like to participate, please email me via the blog here and i will send you all the details and get you signed up. here’s a few brief details of what we’re up to:
• we’re going to share a connected stream of blogger posts on ‘what inspires us the most’ on our individual blogs, but link back & forward to the other blogs participating, a bit like a chain letter (but, hopefully a lot less annoying!).
• ez from creature comforts has graciously created this lovely badge to add to your blog if you are participating.
• feel free to repost this on your own blog & tweet about it, and link back to this sfgirlbybay.com post URL or a link to my email info, so people can get the details, how to participate, the theme, and how to contact me. we’re giving everyone a due date to sign-up via an email to me by end of this week, friday, february 5th. . sorry everyone! i had to close entries when we reached 300. but we’ll do this again!!
– then, we’ll divide the list of 300 blogs into groups, and 5-10 blogs will post the first mashup on wednesday, February 10th. and from there, we’ll link to the next blog and that blogger will post on thursday, feb 11th, and then they’ll link back to the original blog, and then to the next blog on the list who will post on friday, february 12th and link back to the prior blog (we’ll skip weekends since they are slow) and so on and so forth.
– again, if interested in joining in, drop me an email and i’ll send you detailed instructions. thanks – this should be a fun collaboration!
[*image via vivienne strauss.]