tuesday’s girl: eleonore bridge.

eleanor-bridge

i love these images from french, and very fashion-forward flickr photographer Eleonore Bridge. Eleonore Bridge is not her Christian name, but an anagram of her real name, which makes her just a little bit more mysterious.  you can also follow eleonore’s fashionable paris escapades on her very lovely blog, too.

little-rabbit

5e

1e

9e

13e

6e

7e

10e

12e

8e

11e

Comments
24 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: eleonore bridge.”
  1. Tanya says:

These photos are lovely but I am tired of dreamy-faced models in childlike pigeon-toed poses.

2. tenthings. says:

So sweet! I love them!

3. MiaNostalgia says:

It is good to be back on your lovely blog again. It`s been a while now…Love the pictures you show, and you just made me find a new wonderful bog to add on my list. Thank you. Now I really want to go to Paris – and to my luck… I ordered tickets a couple of days ago, to go there in May :-)

Have a good week.

4. love the style. those beige girly, heeled brogues are so beautiful. i want…

5. Katie says:

Loving all her shoes. Such pretty photos.

6. Courtney says:

Tanya’s comment made me chuckle a little bit. I’m also a bit bored with the dreamy-faced-pigeon-toed look too, but these strike me as being quite different than that. There’s something so refreshingly natural about Elenore, and her photos seem genuinely playful and pretty. I can’t wait to check out her blog.

7. victoria says:

oh dear, sorry tanya! i just think eleonore’s photos are fun and playful, and it is afterall ‘tuesday’s girl’.

it’s just fun on tuesday’s to share something different than i might normally every day. and she’s not pigeon-toed in every picture – ha! ;)

enjoy the mini trip to paris!

8. Lili says:

she’s got such an eye for detail. I somewhat agree with Tanya that I’d love to see female photographers attempt something other than this recurring trend of dreamy colors and feet. I do love the close up of her scarf however.

9. jamie ng says:

This makes me miss Paris so much! Thanks for a virtual trip, beautiful!

10. Valerie says:

Oh those shoes, and those darling socks. I simply love them!

11. jen says:

so beautiful! that bow blouse is gorgeous!

12. margot says:

this post is definitely the highlight of my tuesday! :-)

13. i just fell in love with this past weekend. my crush is overwhelming because she’s so stylish, sweet and clever. i could spend hours on her blog.

14. lauren says:

I love the photos and I also love the commentary here! :)
    But her blog does strike me as an original piece and the anagram? Fantastically clever.

15. s h e r r y says:

Gorgeous! I love the first photo. The skirt is so dreamy!

16. Becky says:

oh, I had a pink wool coat like the one pictured. I bought it in Milan and ended up giving it to a friend when I moved away from SF in an effort to get rid of the 12+ wool coats I owned. Now I miss it.

17. ooh…me too. Her style is absolutely gorgeous! Love it, thanks for the introduction!
    xo
    Melis

18. Jenny says:

Beautiful girl, beautiful pics!

19. all those bows + ruffles are driving me nuts! i love love! :)

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] a great find from sfgirlbybay, these pics by French photographer Elenore Bridge are […]

2. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by courtneyslivka: in love with this pretty girl’s photos on @sfgirlbybay today – http://tinyurl.com/ygqsgec