heads up, bloggers!
just a heads up to everyone who’s joined the 300(!) bloggers sharing their inspiration, and for those of you following, in the very first ‘blog it forward’ mashup!
• we’ll be starting up on ten blogs simultaneously on the 10th, and from there, for the next month or so (not including weekends – that just wouldn’t be fair!) you’ll be posting (or reading about) what inspires these bloggers the most, on ten different blogs per day.
• the first ten blogs to begin are: creature comforts, design for mankind, heart fish, hula seventy, ink on my fingers, oh, hello friend, paper pony, poppytalk, sfgirlbybay and smile and wave. thanks so much to all these ladies for helping me start this up, or let’s face it, we’d be here for an eternity!
• with the help of my web designer, the amazing hijiri of heart fish, we’ve created a separate page on sfgirlbybay which i will link to here on monday, february 8th. you can review this page, so that you can see the links for every single blog participating, and the date they are scheduled to publish! so, if you are participating, look alphabetically for your blog name.
• you’ll see that we’ve divided the 300 bloggers up alphabetically, into 10 groups of 30 bloggers each.
• each of these 30 bloggers will follow one of the ten starter bloggers, i mentioned above. whew. i hope this all makes sense! when you see the ‘blog it forward’ list page on monday, i think it will all be quite clear.
• so, on wednesday february 10th, the ‘blog it forward’ mashup will commence on the ten blogs listed, and then from there move on down the group list daily, in the order and dates you see on the list.
okay, time for me to take a nap! may this all work out well! and i hope there are many more of these mashups to come. cheers! v.
[*image via vivienne strauss.]