fab friday.

i feel like starting something new. a little round up of my some fab friday finds. why not, right? we all like to dream about owning beautiful things for our homes or our wardrobes, or at the very least be inspired by them. here’s a few things i found this week and am really finding fabulous. i hope you do, too.

4m

moonbeam’s irchin ball crocheted lamp shades (as seen on decor8), Pia WallĂ©n Blanket, mid century rocker from urban outfitters, and tord boontje garland light (as styled by door sixteen).

1m

pottery barn’s edison chandelier, some converse all star slip ons, charcoal velvet ottoman from brocade, and imagination poster from postal press.

3m

casamidy’s ixelles settee, porcelain bears in love from rare device, jill bent’s striped french market tote, and adorable pitched roof birdhouse from loll | modern.

Comments
10 Responses to “fab friday.”
  1. Deb says:

The settee is divine and I love the pia wallen blanket.

2. Shanon says:

I’ve been wanting the Edison chandelier forever. =) Now I’m really like that blanket as well. Good stuff.

3. Hannah says:

I also love that mid century rocker from Urban Outfitters!

4. Britt says:

LOVE these items. I am baffled by that settee. I think I might actually be drooling.

5. Sweet! I love the converse & the dancing bears – thanks for sharing! xo

6. Gradon @DesignBoston says:

Seriously in love with the ottoman, the Edison chandelier, and the mid-century rocker. Great picks, but you lost me at the settee. I just can’t seem to get into the whole deconstructed thing. :)

7. Mandy Ford says:

I love that UO rocker – it is on my wish list!

8. wow, we are so on the same wavelength today…i resurrected my friday finds series this week too! great minds… :)

9. LOVE the crocheted lamp shade. But then I love everything crosheted ever since my aunt gave me a top that she made for herself in the ’70s! If I only had the patience to learn it.

10. alyson says:

oh my goodness, those bears are too cute!

p.s. thanks for the link love to our imagination poster! we just listed more in our shop today.