blog it forward – the wrap up!

sandbox1

rikshaw design loves casual style and eclectic design.

well, we did it. i think just about everyone involved in blog it forward posted as planned — all 300 bloggers! that’s quite an achievement, and i think everyone should take a virtual blogger bow, and pat yourselves on the back! now, we’re dreaming up our next endeavor and the idea of a mood board has come up, and i think it’s a very inspiring idea. more details on that to come when we get things rolling. i’m taking a quick break to move into my new home in may, and then we’ll get going again.

mrs.-french

bliss shares her love of polaroids.

in the meantime, i wanted to share just a wee bit more of some of the blog it forward posts and images that inspired me along the blog it forward path! thanks again to each and every one of you that participated. i think we all gained some new friends, some wonderful inspiration, and felt a great sense of community, which was ultimately our goal.

cabin-house

the cabin house seeks out inspiration for her home renovation projects.

je-vousdras

je voudrais que adores spaces transformed into love stories.

lost-bird

lost bird found finds inspiration through members of her family.

secret

secret pocket loves japanese craft and design books.

one-pearl-button

for one pearl button, it’s all about love, in all its many forms.

one-sydney

one sydney roads like a little fun in her interiors.

enhabiten

eccentric interiors make enhabiten happy.

23-1024x682

cook•craft•read•love encourages us to commit to things 100% to find success.

black,-white

black, white, yellow loves her design magazines.

design-cruch

design crush knows vegging out is important for us to refuel.

Wallpaper

design fixation likes a cheerful wallpaper.

pois

travel is high on pois rouge’s inspirational list.

Comments
29 Responses to “blog it forward – the wrap up!”
  1. Ivana says:

Blog It Forward has been an amazing experience – thank you so much for organizing! Have a good break! : )

2. linda says:

Beautiful photos from everyone and lovely inspiration all around, I really enjoyed the blog it forward experience! Excited to see what happens next :) Will be watching.

3. i totally enjoyed blog it forward and found some new bookmark for my favorites along the way…hope to participate in the future sometime but am still working out a focus for my blog (i am all over the place with it but i love focus — it’s so grounding you know?)…you are such an inspiration!

4. how wonderful! how did I not know about blog it forward?!

5. thank you for letting me be a part of blog it forward..it really was such a welcome to a wonderful group of bloggers..i am happy i am a blogger..you are such a saint to organize it all!

6. this was really a fantastic endeavor and so fun to participate! thanks again for sponsoring. I am so thrilled to have found some new places to stop and smell the roses. happy break and moving!

7. heaven says:

it was all that and a pickle. :)

8. kate says:

this really has been a fabulous project and i’ve found so many new and inspiring blogs in the process. i *really* want to be a part of this next time round… x

9. this was a wonderful experience, thanks so much for organizing it. Can’t wait for the next endeavor…should we give you time to rest a bit :)

10. Blog it forward was so incredible – thanks again for the idea and the organization! I’m definitely looking forward to what’s next.

11. jenn says:

how fantastic! these pictures are all amazing and i just love the idea of it all!

12. Thanks for hosting such an amazing mashup – it’s been great to see how many folks are inspired!

13. Amanda says:

Thanks again for organising it, Victoria.
    We know it must have taken a big effort on your part.
    Take a well earned rest!

14. Thanks for the link love! So many amazing new blogs and resources were shared during Blog It Forward; to say that all of your efforts were WORTH IT is an understatement :)

15. kelly ann says:

there is such a giant amount of eye candy in this post! all the photos are stunning!

16. Lolo says:

Sounds awesome! Gutted I missed it. Hopefully you’ll do it again and I can take part then.
    Lovely collection of photos in this post, i’m gonna check out some of the links that you’ve posted :)

17. I completely agree about there being so many delicious photos in this mix; I’ve really enjoyed seeing so many bloggers’ inspiration!

18. Ladygrey says:

Your pictures just transformed my mood, thank you!!

19. Sandy says:

wow! i can’t believe its all over and there were 300 bloggers involved! that is a great accomplishment! i hope to be able to join it next time around!!

20. Sage & Style says:

Wrapping my arms around blog it forward. It’s so inspiring seeing all the major creativity out there. The styleboards is a fantastic idea, keep em coming.

21. Natasha says:

Blog-it-forward rocked! I enjoyed participating, discovering new-to-me blogs and even meeting a new friend along the way. Such a huge endeavour on your part, for which I am ever so grateful. xoxo

22. It was really cool fun! Thanks heaps for organising everything victoria.

jules :)

23. Louise says:

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you :-)

24. michelle says:

thank you for pulling this all together! i’m so proud of everyone too!

oh and also – many thanks for finding the super cool round glass bead candleholder – i got it yesterday…hope the etsy shop is as fun for you as for us :) xo

25. Piper says:

Thanks for the link love! This was such a cool mashup – I really enjoyed participating and getting to see everyone’s inspirations – people are so creative!! Thanks for organizing such a huge endeavor. The moodboard sounds like a fantastic idea for the next one!

26. lani trock says:

thank you so much for the link-back love<3
    and thank you so much for organizing this amazing project!
    i had such an amazing time participating and discovering so many new and beautiful bloggers<3
    thank you thank you thank you victoria!!
    <3lani

27. Beth in NC says:

Love ALL the pics!!!!!

28. Meme Galarce says:

Hi there!!! your blog is awesome and so lovely…I’m in the Indie Biz too…How can I participate in blog it forward?…
    A lots of hugs!

29. It was such a fantastic project!!
    I enjoyed so much reading the so inspiring posts by everyone!
    Can’t wait for the next Blog it Forward!