i’m thinking pink.

me

i’m taking the rest of the afternoon off, for some much needed packing for the move — as i am waaaay behind schedule! but in the meantime, i’m thinking a quick peek at pink might inspire some springtime style. see you back here tomorrow!

2p

pink eames chair via vintage 50.

1pink

lick creek collection’s vintage kitchen set,  kenilworth place baroque pillow cover,  sheenalu polaroid print, and be still shop toile pillow.

1p

just beautiful, via atlitw.

3p

i’d really love a cupcake, via _cassia_.

thrifing

i’d definitely rather be thrifting! via ashleyg.

Comments
21 Responses to “i’m thinking pink.”
  1. Oh! Pink is so not my fave, but I’m loving these – that pillow is just too sweet! :)

2. Sage & Style says:

I’d rather be thrifting, eating icy pink cupcakes and washing them down with some pink lemonade any day.

3. Bethany says:

I am moving in just about 2 months. I am at the part where I am gathering up boxes for the “prepack” of things we really don’t use. Not looking forward to the big job ahead.

Hope you get some rest in between all you are doing!

4. hena tayeb says:

not a big pink fan but i love all three of those pillows.. and the cupcake of course.. looks yum

5. ashley g says:

Oh! SUCH a lovely post. I’m so flattered to be included in it! Thank you : )

6. victoria says:

cupcakes for everyone! :)

ha! hi ashley – i hope this makes it a better day! :)

7. Ashley says:

That cupcake looks delightful!

The “Beautiful” Pillow, is just precious! Adore it, completely!

8. wynzia says:

i think i love all of these. you’ve managed to make pink look so cool.

9. Natasha says:

So cute! I love the pink flowers outside the window; I have a tree just like that outside my bedroom window. It’s so pretty and relaxing to look at.

10. elo says:

love your blog! just bought pink tights!

11. I used to hate pink all the way through high school, and then something snapped in me, and now I love to incorporate it in my life. In fact, just got a pair of hot pink ballerinas and love them!

12. Sarah says:

This post is gorgeous:) I never liked pink either, I think I used to think about Tums or something- but now I love it! That cupcake looks amazing… I also really love the pillow, so dreamy!

13. Nancy Carrington-Chambers says:

In Victorian times, pink was considered a vibrant color for boys, while blue was thought to be delicate and feminine.

I confess a deep and sincere love of pink and have been yearning for a pink chandelier for ages. http://tinyurl.com/y8kydp3 I would like to sit in its light, typing personal notes on a pink typewriter. http://tinyurl.com/yab9aae

14. em-jae says:

holy-camoly! that first picture is positively breath-taking!

15. victoria says:

i’m glad you all enjoyed the pink, today! :)

em-jee – thanks – that’s one of my images. :)

16. Tod says:

the pillowcase is really adorable!!! i love how darling everything is!! good luck with packing!
    xoxo

17. ashley g says:

it DID make my day! : )

18. Cassia says:

I love moving! So exciting. Good luck with the packing and thank you for including me here.

19. Moa says:

Ooh, lovely pink photos! Love that pink chair and the cupcake looks SO good :)

20. Tuberqoise says:

I think you are a wonderful girl, an angel maybe, bringing inspiration, joy and courage in our lives! Wish I was there to help you with your moving..I m an expert! 13 moves so far, bought my own house recently but then again who knows..I m a restless mind…Greetings from the sunny coast of Porto Rafti in Athens!!