heath is coming.

1h

i am very excited to learn that one of my favorite ceramic shops is coming to the city! heath ceramics is opening a shop in san francisco’s beautiful ferry building this month. so not only can you shop for artisan foods, now you can find something gorgeous to serve them up in!

3H

every piece of heath’s ceramic dishwares are still made in their original factory in Sausalito, California, just over the golden gate bridge, and crafted in the same manner as it has been for the past 55 years. i’m quite happy to welcome you to san francisco, heath!

5h

6h

Comments
15 Responses to “heath is coming.”
  1. Tonia says:

What gorgeous ceramics: just want to cradle them!

2. NIcole says:

Such good news! I love Heath Ceramics. Hopefully the store is up and running before my visit to the Bay later this month! Thanks for sharing

3. WOw – these are very lovely! Thanks for sharing.. xo

4. Piper says:

Oh to be able to be in San Francisco!! I love their ceramics…just gorgeous.

5. Oh, such beautiful ceramics. I really should hop over to visit while I’m in NYC. Let’s see how much an air ticket is.
    PS: I’ve designed a tea towel exclusive to Heath, and hope it will get to them for the Ferry opening. Fingers crossed.

6. Ms M says:

Beautiful Colours! It feels like spring!

7. Tricia Rose says:

Love that Ferry Building!

8. Ashley says:

Those are amazing!

9. yeah! I love Heath and can not wait to see the new shop!

10. So beautiful!
    I have to tell you that it looks super even in our rain… :) (South Australia)

11. Bethany says:

Those colors are extremely calming. I think another reason why I like them is because they are the same colors as my beloved easter time candy….Cadbury Mini Eggs!

12. They are open! I believe they opened last Thursday. We visited the store on Saturday…the Summer Collection is beautiful. The colors are so fantastic. Such a nice addition to the Ferry Building!

13. Emma says:

wish they would open one in canada…

14. TracyElaine says:

I was there this past weekend, and it was so difficult to walk away from such lovely pieces and not take any home with me. So beautiful, and the feel of them in your hand just speaks to their true craftsmanship.