guest post: think pink.

Hello, it’s Lori of automatism here, and today I’m sharing a favourite post of mine that I guarantee will instantly make you feel cheerful!

1l

Laura’s Danish home is an ode to the very feminine colour pink, and her sophisticated use of it against a neutral background of white keeps it modern and fresh as well as pretty. I find this space so inspiring to look at when the weather is gray and rainy outside — don’t you? More photos of Laura’s lovely home here, too. Via Bolig Magasinet.

3l

4l

2l

5l

*photography: Claus Bellers/Thomas Ibsen.

Comments
17 Responses to “guest post: think pink.”
  1. Beautiful and fresh colors. Spring is here!

2. Juliet says:

The pops of pink make me so happy. It looks so beautiful against the white.

3. Cheerful, indeed!! Pink always brings a smile to any gal’s face :)
    (A gorgeous house!!)

4. Beautiful use of color. Very harmonious.

5. white with splashes of color…could not be more beautiful!

6. Michelle says:

Oh my gosh, I would love a home with that much pink in it!

7. Vivi says:

Great space and it’s not SO cute that you can’t imagine a man living in it too!!

8. Kristen says:

Loving the perfectly feminine pops of pink!

9. Ashley says:

I think it would be awesome if you had another Blog It Forward event, only this time it would be on a new topic. I woul definitely join, and I bet it would be as good as the last one. Just an idea!

10. Ana says:

I love the pink touches! :-)
    It just makes me smile!

xx,
    A.

11. Just love these popping pinks! They really can make one cheerful! Thanks for sharing!

12. Natalie says:

Oooh it’s so pretty! I just love all of the pops of pink against the white backdrop.

Thanks for sharing! :)

13. Yes, yes, yes!
    I saw these pics a while ago and saved a bunch of them. I just yesterday posted one of those pics, actually…

14. Tonia says:

One of my favourite posts too! If I could only get the husband to agree on its greatness…

15. Love the pink here. There is so much of it, but it’s not overwhelming. Very pretty.

16. Krissy ♥ says:

This space is beautiful! I’m not usually one for pink interiors, but this has made me completely change my tune! Love that flamingo wallpaper, too.

17. Such splashes of pink makes my eyes go wowowee. The bouquet at the center spells balance and charm.