guest post: Apples and Oranges from bliss in a teacup.

3B

Hello! Becka here from Bliss in a Teacup stopping in for a little guest post today. With Spring here and Summer just around the corner I’ve started getting rather excited fruit stalls and farmers market’s. We have a winter market here in Vancouver, but there is something about browsing stalls outside or stopping at a roadside stall with an honour box that makes the whole experience that little bit sweeter, you know?

7B

More often than not I find myself buying fruits and veggies that I might never have even heard of, just because I can’t resist all the fantastic colours, shapes and smells. There’s little better than carrying home bags and baskets packed full of fresh fruit and cut flowers, don’t you think?

6B

2b

1b

5B

For more Farmer’s Market inspiration I’d suggest going to take a peek at Bugheart’s fabulous Polaroid set, over here!

4B

Image credits: 1. monitorpop, 2, highvoltageilene, 3. dinner and drinks, 4. little brown pen, 5. monitorpop, 6. little brown pen, and 7. monitorpop.

Comments
15 Responses to “guest post: Apples and Oranges from bliss in a teacup.”
  1. the organic patatoes sign is just perfect :)

2. Jessica says:

such a lovely post!

3. Amy says:

great post becka! gorgeous pics – those radishes are wonderful…

4. Maria says:

Thanks for a tiny piece of nostalgia today. Since I moved away from Grand Rapids, MI one of the things I miss the most is the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market! Thanks for the great pic.

5. Tod says:

beautiful pictures!! gets me all excited for spring… and picnics! i love picnics! thanks for sharing!!
    xoxo
    tod

6. s h e r r y says:

I think photos of produce is always super fresh and fun!

7. Michelle says:

So gorgeous! Farmers Markets are my favorite.

8. kelly ann says:

oohh, gorgeous! all of these yummy fruits and veggies are making me hungry! ;)

9. I feel like I was at the farmer’s market with you! Your photography is beautiful, and the picture with the radishes (?) pink, red, and white would make a beautiful mural in someone’s office. :o)

10. Lolo says:

Those are amazing photos.
    I can’t wait for summer to kick in here so I can properly enjoy the local farmers market.
    thanks for the link to the polaroid series too. lots of great shots to look through there!

11. Hilary says:

I got so excited there for a second. Fulton Street Farmer’s Market is my hometown market!! I thought it was a post about that market…

I love farmer’s markets, Fulton Street is one of my absolute favorites.

12. Beautiful! Reminds me of our local Farmer’s Market which now, I can’t wait to visit!

13. What vibrant and beautiful images! The farmers market in downtown Charleston, SC has started up for the season, and after what was supposed to be a quick walk through for veggies, I wound up with armfuls of wildflowers–they were too beautiful to resist!

14. What a color! The explosion of the light hues of roses is just too charming! And those vegetable burning with solid tints and neons are an added sight. Nice.

15. owenhyde says:

Hi,
    This is Owen Hyde,
    I’m very interested in guest posting at your sites/ blogs. I discovered you by your site. I have gone through your site. I was really impressed and wanted to get involved. I am having a unique and fresh original content for “Flower “to share as a guest post. Let me know what you think. I hope all is well.
    With Regards,