tuesday’s girl: audrey hepburn.

via fred baby.

who doesn’t just love audrey hepburn? this tuesday’s girl, i’m bringing you one of my personal idols. not just for style and fashion, i think audrey hepburn oozes beauty from the inside, out. a champion of children and human rights, and a talented actress, she starred in some of my favorite films, including sabrina, roman holiday, and my all time fav film, 1961′s breakfast at tiffany’s. if you haven’t seen any of audrey’s films, i highly recommend these, and especially breakfast at tiffany’s. (cat? caaaaat???).

via fred baby.

via twm1340.

via lhongchou.

via movies&movies2.

via imdb.

via drinksmachine.

via lola fearless.

via fred baby.

via imdb.

Comments
17 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: audrey hepburn.”
  1. beth h says:

i looove audrey. I have enough Audrey “memorabilia” to make my own Audrey room.

Although my all-time favorite Audrey movie is “Charade.” Not that I don’t love a little tiffany’s now and then ;)

2. Cecilia says:

I absolutely love Audrey Hepburn — especially love her in Roman Holiday. :-) She’s just so uniquely beautiful, and such an inspiration!

3. Jane Moffitt says:

What amazing style. The photo with the umbrella is just amazing. Thanks for the Tuesday inspiration.

4. Lyn says:

Thank you for bringing sunshine with a most beautiful tribute of a most beautiful woman on such a rainy day in SF!

5. mosey says:

Definitely a personal inspiration of mine. And I *LOVE* that photo of her in the pool!!!! Never saw that one before.

6. jodi says:

oh, audrey. i love her so.

7. we’re staring at a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” in our Paris apartment RIGHT now ~ she is timeless

8. meant to say “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” poster ~ #fasttyping and now wordpress told me I was posting comments “too quickly” and to “slow down”. I guess the Parisian’s have already influenced me.

9. merlin513 says:

I swear, looking at these photos, Natalie Portman is Audrey Hepburn reincarnated! I was raised on “Moon River” from the Breakfast at Tiffany’s soundtrack. We had an 8-track player mounted under the dash in a ’66 Ford pickup and played that tape whenever we were on long trips; that & Glady’s Knight and the pips!

10. andrea nina says:

YES a classic beauty. such a refreshed style and grace this woman carries.

11. Renee says:

I adore Roman Holiday. She and Gregory Peck are so easy on the eyes.

12. Audrey Hepburn is a real icon, as a woman, actress and a great talent! She’ll always be adorable!

13. julie says:

I heart Audrey

14. audrey marie says:

my namesake! she is so graceful. i love these shots that you’ve shared – some unique ones i haven’t seen before. this is one of my other favorites… http://alovelyescape.blogspot.com/2010/02/inspired-by-classic-couples.html

15. Ha!

I’m gonna be the first guy on here to post a comment showing gratitude to my first crush.

I love Audrey.

16. Jenny says:

Yeah, I adore her, so much so I named my daughter after her :o) Great post!

17. Tanya says: