pin it forward – here’s the schedule!
i’m so excited, everyone! thanks to all 300 of you who joined pin it forward! the response was huge, and i’m sorry it closed up so quickly, but hopefully you’ll join in next time! it’s definitely always hard to turn anyone away, but it’s a logistical management issue and nothing more.
and, those of you who signed up, but didn’t make this event, should have received an invitation to join pinterest anyway, and are having fun pinning away your favorite inspirations on the web and creating new pinboards for yourselves! if for some reason you haven’t, just drop the team a line at email@example.com and they’ll sign you up on pinterest!
i’d like to introduce our schedule, and our starter blogs. this schedule will always live on this dedicated page on sfgirlbybay, listing all of the participating blog links, and the date you are posting, so at any time during the pin it forward event – anyone can check the schedule and follow along. i hope if you didn’t make this time, you’ll follow along, and join us next time!
• erin of design for mankind
• sara of lost bird found
• joy of oh joy!
• christine of lama
• nicole making it lovely
• jodi of a fresh start
• lori of automatism
• melissa of melissa loves
• hijiri of heartfish
• these lovely bloggers and i, will all post on our blogs ‘what home means to us’, and link to the pinboard we’ve created around this theme on pinterest. and, we’ll introduce the next blogger in our groups. so each day, 10 blogs will share their interpetation of their pinboard on their blogs and link to the next blog on the schedule, and so on and so on.
• look for the date you signed up for and it will be listed in one of the ten groups blogging simultaneously on the schedule.
• also – if you see some discrepancy in your blog title, or url, please let me know via email.
• we also want to encourage you to try and pin from a variety of sources and be creative. some of the most interesting pinboards are a nice mix of products, photos, art. if it helps, perhaps think of home as more ‘symbolic’ perhaps than literal images of your home, but definitely share what you aspire your home to be.
• remember when you create your pinboards, it’s always nice to credit where you found the image. imitation is the nicest form of flattery, but even nicer when you give credit to the original source. so if you use a pin on your blog, that you found via another member of pinterest, it’s be great to say something like, ‘found via christine’s pin’.
pin it forward! xo, victoria