sunday in the city.

okay, so i’m gonna just straight out fess up, that i took these images with my new addiction, the iphone app, shakeit. my friend, photographer’s rep marianne campbell had taken these amazing images, and i asked her what kind of camera she was using. when she told me it was the shakeit, i was blown away.

i love the polaroid look and feel this app gives your photos and it’s only 99ยข! so this sunday in the city, i’m sharing some of the images i snapped with shakeit, including a fabulous wedding i went to. go, on shake it like a polaroid!

Comments
29 Responses to “sunday in the city.”
  1. jennifer says:

:( this makes me want an iphone!

2. these pictures are so vintage! stunning! and are those coral (?) shoes yours? they’re fab!

3. MmePaulita says:

I will have to check it out. Ive been using the hipstamatic app for pics. I wrote a blog post about the app http://www.ruedevamp.com/2010/05/hipstamatic-disney.html

4. Tonia says:

poladroid does a similar thing for free on your computer. Involves shaking the mouse a lot. Best done in private.

5. Kim says:

Oh my goodness. Why have I not heard of this before?! Downloading immediately! These photos are awesome!

6. summerbl4ck says:

I love my iPhone photo apps. I second MmePaulita’s reco for Hipstamatic, my fave!

7. Ann Marie says:

i love this app! i downloaded it a couple of weeks ago and can’t stop clicking away. your images turned out great.

8. Evita says:

I’m another lover of the Hipstamatic. I’m going to add this to my list of making the crappy iPhone camera a fun toy!

9. Brittany says:

Yes! I’ve been using this app for awhile and I love it! Glad to see you’ve found it. :o)

10. mlle paradis says:

that scooter is too cool for school!

11. It’s apps like that that make me want an iphone soooo bad! beautiful gorgeous pictures!

12. meredith says:

yay! a buddy scooter!!

13. This is such a cool app! Have you downloaded the hipstamatic app? That’s another great one for the iPhone. Thanks for introducing me to this one! Will

14. Aura says:

I’m a guilty fake Polaroid taker! I can’t resist.

15. Debra says:

I said hey ya!!!!

16. victoria says:

not my shoes, ludmila. my friend’s. :)

i keep meaning to download hipstamatic, but will now. i’ve been loving shakeit so much, i forgot.

yeah – apps help make the iphone worth it, since my iphone (AT&T) drops almost every call! ;)

17. Tanya says:

Wow I cant believe that’s an iphone app. i Love em.

18. These are awesome! ARGH, I want an iphone, but no cell reception where I live…always with Sprint unless we move!

Great photos Victoria!

19. Lynnie says:

Beautiful photos! I immediately got the Lite version as soon as I finished read this post. Must check out Hipstamatic.

20. loren says:

Hi Victoria,
    Where was the wedding hosted? I am getting married and looking for a venue in SF!
    Thanks,
    LR

21. victoria says:

loren – it was GORGEOUS. and it was in the old officer’s club which is now called the golden gate club, in the presidio:

22. EBrown says:

I bought this app when you first recommended it. Love! I’m a devoted user of Hipstamatic and Swankolab, as well. You should also add Camera Bag, Best Camera, and PS Mobile to your bag of tricks. For a cool Polaroid effect Polarize is very cool. Pano is a very simple iPhone panorama application. Also try the apps from Art & Mobile; their Toy Camera app is so much fun.

23. Evita says:

I’ve downloaded the app and am having fun doing shakeit effects on Hipstamatic photos.

24. Roxanne says:

These photos are awesome. I’ve never heard of this app, but I’ve tried pano (http://debaclesoftware.com/) and find it fun. I love my iPhone but I gotta say, living in Twin Peaks I have really crappy coverage which makes me think twice about keeping my iPhone. That is neither here nor there, thanks for sharing these awesome pictures!

25. victoria says:

roxanne – i’m in noe and my iPhone drops every single call, sometimes twice. it’s really uncool. VERIZON???? where are you?

26. mj says:

well, i am now moving “iphone” up to the top of my want list. just gorgeous photos.
    (assuming that app is available in Australia! )
    x

27. alely d. lee says:

vicoria, i have been waiting to get my hands on an iphone just so i can have this app! i’m with verizon and i hear that it may be coming…keeping my fingers crossed!

28. Dipti says:

Thanks for sharing.. I am enjoying it.