lazy day mondays.

via lesbru.

i think it’s safe to say, most of us probably don’t relish the thought of jumping straight away out of bed on monday mornings. we hit the snooze, linger just a few minutes longer, beg someone else to make the coffee, and blame our tardiness on public transportation if we can. alas, i’m not here to help, instead i found a few very peaceful rooms i wouldn’t mind lounging about all the darn day in, sipping my coffee slowly, reading my favorite books, blogs and magazines. you know, being mostly sloth-like.

via notions of exile and sleep.

via katherine squier.

via plastolux.

via from london with love.

via the ten cent designer.

via where the sidewalk begins.

via apartment therapy.

via head over heels.

via emma’s design blog.

via bliss.

via anthropologie.

via love at first sight.

Comments
20 Responses to “lazy day mondays.”
  1. Thanks for the link love (Fondly Seen)… however, I don’t think the image you credited to my Tumblr actually came from it!

2. victoria says:

hi jane – shoot! i get these tumbler links confused sometimes!

anyone know who should be credited?

3. Jenny says:

These are wonderful! I wouldn’t get out of bed either. Thanks for sharing!

4. oh my!!!! love the attic bedroom from ‘where the sidewalk begins’ – my very favorite one! I want it so much!

5. Ooh, I’m having a Monday in bed kinda day as I’m under the weather. I’m really wishing I was in the bed you found via Emma’s Design Blog. The gray, white and yellow is dreamy.

6. I am so with you this gloomy Monday — I could easily curl up on any of these beds with one of the twilight books (yes, I’m a total Twihard, and come on, those books are like jelly beans…) My favorite though is the attic-like aerie from ‘where the sidewalk begins’. Cozy & light-filled = perfection!

7. Alexa says:

Oh I totally wish I could snuggle back into bed right about now. Isn’t Monday over yet???

8. xojy says:

That does it! I’m going home and straight to my wonderful bed.

9. Bobbi says:

I saw that first pic and thought it looked like the perfect cocoon to snuggle up in, but then I saw the spaciousness of some of the others and they looked perfect too.

10. Erika says:

I want to go back to bed now in a bad way. Lovely images, thanks..

11. nyc lu says:

ah, i love the one with hints of yellow! i think my day would definitely have been better if i’d just stayed in bed. blah.

12. audrey marie says:

i think the unknown one is from athropologie. been on my inspiration board for awhile – love all of these!

13. victoria says:

thanks audrey! i think you are right! :)

now, everyone back to bed! :)

14. nkp says:

What perfect timing you have, I’m slowly working on a bedroom renovation right now. These are lovely inspiration. Now if only I could hurry up and be done so that sloth-like behavior could commence!

Thank you kindly for the link love!
    best-nelya

15. Brandi says:

This may sound crazy, but I actually wake up a wee bit earlier on Mondays so I can have that lazy time. It’s so worth it. And these bedrooms are heavenly. One day, when I’m no longer a gypsy (or a poor grad student), I’m doing a bedroom right, so right I’ll have real trouble leaving in the morning.

16. These comforters look so fluffy and soft. I totally checked your blog today at work and instantly wished I was back home snuggled in bed! i’m definitely loving the feel of the bed with the photo collage and hints of yellow!

17. very good selection, now I want to sleep ;-)

18. bicocacolors says:

those bedroom are a dream!!!

19. The Hausfrau says:

Sounds like heaven to me! Not surprisingly, the Anthropologie pic is my favorite.

20. sarah says:

lovely bedrooms!! i’m in sf and soooo sleepy after coming in from nyc and having a packed weekend;) hope you are well, this weather is just perfect. xo