studio choo.

studio choo is the beautiful online floral boutique of two best friends, Alethea Harampolis and Jill Pilotte (of the small stump, a longtime favorite of mine), who share a love for flowers that are just a little bit wild, things that are made by hand, and containers that are old and sweet.

and now the studio choo team have opened a brick & morter shop in here in san francisco, prairie collective, which they share with two other artists that make up the collective. There’s Annabelle of magpie & rye, who carries beautiful jewelry and housewares from lots of amazing artists, and there’s Lia of the cloak & cabinet society, who’s also part of studio choo and helps write for we like it wild on design*sponge.

The flowers arranged and sold by studio choo are locally grown whenever possible, and always fresh and seasonal. The containers include “one of a kind” vintage pots, hand-crafted vases from independent artists, and vessels reclaimed sustainably from nature. the prairie collective shop is stocked with a combination of small stump artwork created by Jill, floral arrangements, vintage goodies, and a growing selection of designs from other talented artists.

The ladies of studio choo create floral designs available for local bay area delivery, weddings, private parties, and events.  Shop online, and check out their floral arrangements for father’s day as well!

prairie collective
262 divisadero street
san francisco ca
415.624.5981

Comments
18 Responses to “studio choo.”
  1. flwjane says:

One my favorite blogs, floral designers, shop owners. I could go on and on. Unbelievably creative women.

2. bobbi says:

wow. I want to own a shop this nice. Very inspirational, thank you.
    bobbi

3. Looks like the loveliest of shops. The sleeping dogs are my favorite.

4. Bobbi says:

Oh! What a happyfest for my eyes! I just love the look of flowers in jars and rusty buckets. and those tea towels are gorgeous:)

5. Jayne says:

This shop is just so lovely!

6. Aura says:

What a beautiful studio. I’d be a happy girl working in there day in and out. I’m working on getting my studio together right now, and the vision I have in my head looks like this, so it’s a bit of a downer when I try to actually get things together and they fall short.

7. victoria says:

you can shop online for a lot of the artwork and accessories, too!

aura – don’t get down – just get inspired! i’m sure the girls put this together with a lot of ingenuity and not a lot of money!

8. Tanya says:

This place has so much love, style and eye candy in it. I’m in love.

9. Absolutely beautiful store! Gorgeous and interesting arrangements as well. It is nice to know that there are definitely more options out there than the boring 1800flowers route.

10. wow….these are such beautiful shots & such gorgeous arrangements I am almost speechless…and the shot of those three bowzers all together in the bed is just heaven to me. So lovely & so many beautiful things to see. Off to check out their online place. Lovely..
    xo
    Melis

11. Brandi says:

I think you San Franciscans get all the cool things. These shots are wonderful and I only wish I could grab a croissant and a tea and make my way down there to walk around and breathe in.

12. PJ Taylor says:

great blog, i’m so lucky to live in sf! i can’t wait to check this store out!

13. natalie. says:

yay! i know where i’ll be this weekend!

14. Tess says:

What a lovely portrait of a shop. I can’t wait until my next day off (tomorrow) to visit.
    Thanks!

15. Thank you for the intro to the shop. I will definitely come by for browsing and shopping.

16. Emily says:

I want those pillows! How can I get them from the east coast? I won’t be in SF till January.

17. victoria says:

emily – i would write the girls at the shop and see if they would ship to you. they do sell some of their items on the web.