guest post: dottie angel.

hello dearest readers of sfgirlbybay, my name is Tif (aka dottie angel) and it has been a little while since the lovely victoria invited me to be an unexpected guest here.

in the time that has passed since, our Mossy Shed has seen many changes. i share my nest with my man, four children, countless creatures and Miss Ethel my trusty sewing machine.

despite Mossy Shed’s youthful age of 30, she has an old soul and when it comes to our home i am all about the ‘old soul’. as the years have rolled on, Mossy Shed has kindly become my creative canvas. she does a peachy job of embracing whatever fabric, color or vintage whatnot i care to adorn her with. she never complains, always appears willing and when i look around me today, as i tippity type this post, i feel most fortunate we found each other. for without her, i have no doubt, my creative soul would be lacking…

thank you victoria most kindly for inviting me to share our Mossy Shed, i hope your staycation is going fabby and i am wishing all of you a ‘perfectly perfect’ day ~ Tif

Comments
21 Responses to “guest post: dottie angel.”
  1. claire says:

Lovely images! Very inspiring :)

2. Tif, I always loved your home! Th way you use patterns, fabrics & colors is fantastic! I’m also jealous on your crafty ideas and projects, worth admiration! xo

3. Aww, the mossy shed is such a happy home! Tif is a big inspiration to me and i love the way she always changes the corners of the shed, with a new curtain or cushion or what so ever. Her photography is also humorous and often makes me LOL. Angel fan X

4. Justine says:

So jealous! Really makes me want to pull my finger out and get crafty!

5. I love the birds flying on the walls. Their vibrant colors are refreshing. The lace over the tree stumps make for a unique table. Thanks for sharing.

6. What a happy space…it just makes me smile. And I love the photo of the sleeping doggy. So precious! ;)
    XO Piper

7. LiveLikeYou says:

What a sweet adorable cottage. Great use of color and light!

8. cb says:

oh i LOVE your mossy shed! it is sooo amazing and soo happy! i love all your prints they are AMAZING! thanks for sharing…they are great inspiration :D

9. mlle paradis says:

too cool for school dotty angel! what a vision of loveliness! thanks for letting us into the mossy shed!

10. Di Overton says:

After what seems an age I am back in the fold.
    New website DONE
    New collaboration DONE
    and at last a post telling everyone who I have been collaborating with. If you have a nosey gene, as I have, then pop over and see.
    Hugs
    Di
    xo

11. Hannah B. says:

What a *beautiful* post! I love*love*love all the beautiful inspiration :)

12. oh my goodness – lacey runners over tree stump tables – i am in love!!!

13. Emily says:

that house is so inspiring. i love every picture!!

14. Tif says:

thank you all so kindly for your lovely comments… my shed and i are positively beaming with your lovely words :)

15. Oh, this is so lovely! I love the white palette as the background for the pops of color. It’s serene, but vibrant. The vintage fabric upholstery makes me completely rethink my ambivalence toward mid-century furniture.

16. elizabeth says:

I really thought this post couldn’t get better, then there’s a puppy! Wonderful.

17. Jes says:

Than you for sharing your gorgeous home! Such a treat! I love those birds..

18. Vantiani says:

Oh Tif! Now I know what kind of fabric patchwork I like from seeing all of your gorgeous pieces! And how I envy your enamel collections too! Thanks much for sharing all these, Victoria and have a fab holiday to you:)

19. I love how Tif combined quilting and crochet! And everything else in her house, of course! Beautiful.

20. Oh my. I LOVE this home sooooo much and I’m sooooo jealous that my tummy hurts a little bit!! Beautiful.

21. Antonella says: