i spy: pistachio ice cream.

{rummage}

don’t ask me why exactly, but i felt very drawn to these colors recently, and found myself pinning a whole array of images on my pinterest boards all somehow reflecting this pastel palette of minty green, gray, and soft peachy-pink and orange tones. i was quite surprised to see the commonality in colors, and thought they’d make a pretty post, if for nothing else but a bit of inspiration. and, because for some reason they make me imagine pistachio ice cream.

{wren handmade}

{elle moss}

{design boom}

{super ninon}

{_cassia_}

{matte stephens}

{anna emilia}

Comments
17 Responses to “i spy: pistachio ice cream.”
  1. Nikki says:

Oh i love the vintage pillow! so cute!

2. These are all just inspiring pieces….we love it. I am in love with the outside deck lounge area…the colors are amazing!

-Dwell with Dignity – Inspiring Lives with Design, one household at a time…

3. cherry Hall says:

love the flags pegged up and the flowers

4. this color palette is very peaceful and relaxing, I’d stare at these pictures for ever!

5. Eleni says:

great choices! the colors combination is very interesting indeed!

6. Beautiful. I especially like the blue-green/turquoise shades you included above. I’ve been feeling the love for turquoise in a big way ever since this spring. In fact, I even started doing a Turquoise Tuesday post each week. Thanks so much for sharing your color inspiration!
    XO Piper

7. Linda says:

This is a very pretty post! Love the combination of color
    used in both the art and homes. Relaxing + uplifting at
    the same time.

8. Kimberly says:

OK, well I love everything about this post! The minty green is one of my all-time favorite colors. I typically pair it with red, but I have been leaning towards something softer lately and this is quite the lovely combination. Thanks for sharing such inspiring imagery!

9. teri says:

LOVE your crazy sense of color, style and ART!!!
    wonder – filled.

10. suki says:

that porch photo makes me happy. :)

11. Julie says:

I always find that I’m drawn to that color as well. I find something very calming about it, and I love it paired with just a pinch of red:)

12. jenna says:

It is a lovely color palette for sure. That patio with coral and turquoise is so pretty, I love everything in it!

-xo

13. Jutta says:

mmmm… pistachio ice cream…
    I love the swans with mustaches :)

14. indie.tea says:

O, what pretty pictures. They do make me think of ice cream, and of french-style macaroons too….all sweet and pastel…

15. Nashvilledeb says:

Soft minty green and pale peachy pink are the accent colors in my bedroom! I find them to be very calming and relaxing after a hard day at work. Great post. I enjoyed the inspiration pictures.

16. Piper says:

What lovely images! You’re right, it does make me think of pistachio ice cream…yum. Now I’m craving it :) Soft grey and minty green…such a great color combo!

17. Adriana says:

I love pistachio ice cream! What a great surprise to see my photo here :) Thank you! I find inspiration on your blog everyday!