kitchen confidential.

piewacket.

pssst — want some ideas to make your kitchen to look real darn cute? okay, here’s the inside scoop. decorate with any one of these colorful kitchen accessories and vintage-inspired design ideas, and i do believe you’re fast on your way to becoming the cutest cook in town. everyone always gravitates towards the kitchen, so while you’re at it, throw on an adorable apron and try out a recipe or two!

aunt wilma’s cafe aprons.

yvestown.

claudia pearson’s sour cherry soup recipe.

magnetic timer, via anthropologie; refrigerator magnet, via labelstone; farmer’s egg crate, via anthropologie; and vintage tin, via white elephant.

adorable vintage clock, via beca runs.

this pretty space.

frau haselmayer.

stephanie levy’s dublin painting.

sewing basket apron, via anthropologie.

trisha brink.

via once wed.

leah duncan’s moose tea towel.

desire to inspire.

Comments
8 Responses to “kitchen confidential.”
  1. Dee says:

What wonderful inspiration for the kitchen! I love to cook, and I firmly believe that the kitchen should be a really cheerful and comfortable place for friends and family to gather and enjoy good food. Your choices are spot on!

2. laura evans says:

love those kitchens especially the top & 3rd … i love being able to mix up vintage & contemporary & am all about country cottage. It’s wonderful to see other people’s ideas of how a kitchen can look.

3. DTDorrin says:

Love these! Do you know a good place to find a colorful fridge like the one in the 7th photo from the top? I see these on TV shows and blogs all the time, but I’m not sure where to find them.

4. What a gorgeous collection of inspiring photos! Great images to start my day with. DTDorrin: Smeg makes a line of colorful 50s retro fridges. http://www.smegusa.com

5. LadyGrey says:

so many great ones! I love that cookbook pantry shelf… what a fabulous collection : )
    oxo

6. nicolle says:

that moose tea towel is awesome! you find such amazing stuff v. :)

7. alamodemaven says:

I thought you might like to see this…only $3.99…VERY anthropologie!
    Happy monday!