wanted.

the list of what’s wanted this week is a long one. maybe i should just say ‘world peace’ and be done with it. of course, i do very much want world peace, and i’d also love long legs, but i’m not holding my breath, so in the meantime i’ll settle for some of these lovely items.

1. this first thing i really want is gonna come at a cost. i’ve gotta diy this one. i need to paint the inside of my armoire white and then wallpaper the heck out of it. i saw this one created by shannon fricke on decor8 and fell in love. 2. in order to do this, i think i need to pick up some of oh joy!’s new wallpaper designs for hygge & west. simply lovely! 3. and how cute would a couple of lisa stickley’s diy oil cloth garment bags look hanging inside? uh-huh, looks like i’ve got work to do!

4. i’d love alida from tush tush to join my portrait collection. i think she’d fit right in. i found her work through the jealous curator’s etsy gallery show. 5. truth is, i just had to have this print from fifi du vie, so i went ahead and ordered it. sometimes there’s just no stopping me. isn’t it so romantic? 6. i’d also really like to have this 1940’s fold-away card table from hindsvik — quite handy when the dinner party gets too big.

7. how very cute is this refinished vintage dresser from knack studios? really cute, right!? 8. this industrial looking halo chandelier from anthropologie could be just the ticket for my dining room (and affordable, too!) 9. i’ve definitely been coveting this collage cushion bench, also from anthropologie. if i win the lottery, this baby’s coming on home.

Comments
24 Responses to “wanted.”
  1. Tina says:

I just love that cabinet as well!…..just wish I had unlimited space so that I could try all the beautiful things out there ♥

2. Studio13 says:

I love that chandelier from anthropologie… it’s very industrial.

3. Love, LOVE, the wallpaper!

4. OK, so let me say what do I want from your list: everything! Seriously, you pick the BEST things for these ‘want’ posts!

5. Piper says:

I’m loving your wanted lists – although now things are starting to end up on mine!!! Like wallpapering an armoire…so would love to do that!! Need to find the armoire first though…

6. the anthropologie cushion bench is the best i’ve seen today!

7. Will says:

Number five is fantastic. I need to order me that print asap!

8. Now a couple of your wanted items are on my wanted list – the wallpapered armoire and that “oh darling let’s be adventurers” print.

9. I absolutely love wallpapered closets and cupboards. Please post pictures of your finished project!

10. Jude says:

Oh love this inspiration! That folding table is especially darling – such great picks!

11. susan says:

You and me both regarding the collage cushion bench. If I win the lottery I will by 2 one for me and you.

12. Dottie says:

If I won the Lottery I would be next to you at Anthropologie!!! I can’t wait to see it when you have it all done.

13. jenni says:

i WANT everything too!

14. Laura Marie says:

oh boy, this whole post is just one giant swoon fest… love it all! thanks for sharing! :)

15. That bench is amazing! I kind of need that in my life.

16. Lisa says:

great list. and…
    I love everything knack studios does!

17. Kirra Sue says:

OH MY. I love that bench. Thanks for the inspiring eye candy!

18. Tanya says:

Love the last piece!

19. Kim says:

I just bought the “adventurers” print for my wedding anniversary. Thanks! :)

20. victoria says:

so much fun to ‘shop’ for y’all! the adventurers is awesome – mine arrived yesterday! :)

21. alysia says:

Totally love that print. I can see why. I thought of you yesterday in the Victoria Tube Station when I got off the train. They’ve redone it so there’s a silhouetted cut out of a woman in white with a pink background at each bench and above it says VICTORIA, I will try and get a good pic for you. Really cool!

Cheers!
    Alysia

22. victoria says:

aylsia – oh, i’d love to see that! i’ve been thinking about you over there and we need to catch up with your adventures on the blog! fill me in! :)

23. Kendall says:

oh dang, i love your #2 want! that wallpaper is super awesome…makes me think about places i could put it in my pad. awesome post!