fit for a queen.

the cool hunter.

some people collect stamps, dolls or china. me, i’ve been collecting bedrooms. lush ones, ones that are fit for queen. not just a queen-sized bed, mind you. nope, just really luxurious ones. the kind of bed you want to linger in and sleep really late, or crawl into on a rainy day and laze about and read a favorite book. the sumptuous ones you can’t wait to get into at the end of along hard day. plush, yummy, soft and feminine beds!

laura fulmine.

emmas design blog.

desire to inspire.

kittencandyblythe.

solid frog.

portland mitchell.

sandra lane.

dreamy whites.

tobias harvey.

digsdigs.

light locations.

sophie brown.

living with white.

Comments
15 Responses to “fit for a queen.”
  1. Lauren says:

i could probably sleep 48 hours straight in the bed in the first pic – i love it. this post was precious and has made me wish for my comfy bed. :)

2. Shanon says:

Swoony, swoony, swoony! I want to jump into each one of these!

3. sara says:

i’m generally drawn to crisp, white bedrooms with pops of color but the bedroom from kittencandyblythe is my absolute favorite of all of these!

4. Love all of these. I will be using this page as inspiration when the time comes…which seems like will be forever and a day, but I know will come in due time.

5. Love them all! They are each fabulous in their own way.

6. What a great collection – I love them all. Chandeliers in the bedroom are a must!

7. Alisa says:

There’s a photo there by tobias harvey that looks like something from the set of Criminal
    Minds. Especially that lamp made from a roller skate. Scary!

8. victoria says:

alisa – ha! i guess i like a little industrial chic now and then, but i see what you mean. ;)

9. Georgia Zapanti says:

oh V! your posts are such an inspiration!!!looking at these photos made me dreaming…..and wanting of course!!!thank you!!

10. Jaclyn says:

I love luxurious beds like this! I just added the Colette bed to my wedding registry and can’t wait to lay in it for some lazy weekend mornings

11. Hardy says:

What type of bed is in the first picture from Cool Hunter?

12. victoria says:

hardy – i am not sure – it looks vintage, or custom. it’s definitely gorgeous!

13. Cornelia says:

Does anyone know where the chandalier is from in the dreamy whites photograph? Or where I can get a similar chandelier?