inspiring new year.

there’s a new year creeping up on us quickly (how the heck did that happen?) and i’m all for some new inspiration! so i thought i’d round up some, well, very inspiring, inspiration boards. that’s a whole lotta inspiration for one paragraph! it’s time for me to rotate out my inspiration board (above) and wire (below)! i like the organized chaos of these boards. how do you like to store and display your inspiration?

the selby.

sandra juto.

bradford66.

geninne’s art blog.

erica tanov.

jeltje fotografie via the style files.

the society inc.

designspirationsk.

sköna hem.

leslie williamson.

studio of Amber Wallis via tom_tom.

the order obsessed.

Comments
11 Responses to “inspiring new year.”
  1. vivian hoebe says:

all the moodboards are great! getting more inspiration of them right now!

2. Oh very cool, I need to create one for myself!

3. What a dream space! That Hula-skirt lamp hanging in the living room has got me thinking of all kinds of DIY ideas. Thanks for sharing this– I LOVE the boho edge to it, and yes it does look very Betsy Johnson and Mary Quant! Love, love, love. Thanks Victoria!

4. Oops! Somehow my comment was put on the wrong post! But I’m loving the mood boards too ;-)

5. decor8 Holly says:

This is wonderful round-up, I particularly love the jeltje inspiration board. AThat is so moody, tactile, dreamy….

6. victoria says:

thanks, guys. i’m glad you like these too! i never tire of looking at these – i always see something new.

love that one, too, holly!

7. Sherry says:

I have never made an inspiration board! I have lots of scrap books. I am going to make a board starting this weekend!

8. alysia says:

Love these boards. I keep meaning to do this in my teeny tiny room. I’m inspired!

Thanks!
    Alysia

9. Francesca says:

I love these! (Is it weird if I start a pinboard on pinterest just for inspiration boards?) My dodgy old dream pinboard is well overdue for a spruce. Thanks for the inspiration! xo

10. Teresa says:

Thanks so much for these! I don’t know why I cannot seem to make a decision on an inspiration board. I’ve tried several times. So I’m happy to see people just pinning stuff to the wall. That might be for me:)

11. Sarah says:

I am refreshing my inspiration board today, and just found this post – I’m always inspired by the inspirations of others – thanks for sharing!