i spy: the girls guide to hunting & fishing.

the selby.

nature’s calling. oh no, sorry, not that kind of nature…just the call of the wild! you see it everywhere these days, from sheepskins to antlers, to plaid and rustic wooly throws. today, i spy the girls guide to hunting & fishing (p.s. did you read that book? most entertaining!).

luke bartels.

pamela duncan silver.

terrain.

amira fritz.

{{mari}}.

pottery barn.

ethanollie.

design*sponge.

hindsvik.

lonny.

sparrow & co.

Sköna hem.

makelike, via design public.

american apocalypse.

gallant and jones.

etsy storque.

Comments
18 Responses to “i spy: the girls guide to hunting & fishing.”
  1. Oh…oh…I want it all! I especially want that little woolly canteen for my camping excursions, most appropriate!

2. I love this!! My husband is an avid sportsman so I certainly have my fair share of antlers in our decor. I’m going to pull out this post next time he tries to turn my house from chic into Cabelas.

3. oooo I love that tea towel, wish it was a print…maybe I could frame it anyway. hmmm
    and yes I did read the book – t’was very humorous :)

4. So, know I want to read that book while sipping some thing hot and good in that kitchen.

Cheers!

5. All of these rooms somehow manage to be unique and personal, despite the common elements. Love them!

6. kendra says:

Have you seen the Hunter wedges? They’re pretty amazing…

7. Cez says:

love them all!!!!! this post is so great….Vic you are the best!!!!!

8. Sage & Style says:

Well done! When I saw your title I almost fell off my chair. This was my favorite book all through senior year. (A Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing.) Of course the selection is incredible, especially that image via Pamela Duncan Smith.

9. jenn says:

welp, being vegan i don’t hunt or fish… but good lawd do i love the rustic look of this!

10. Chelsea says:

This is exactly the kind of outdoorsy I like to be!

11. Justina says:

very Ralph Lauren-Modern– love!

12. Loved girl’s guide and want to bury myself in that rustic plaid gorgeousness… Just as well we’re going up skiing tomorrow. Brilliant bed too.

13. françoise says:

Dear Victoria, I’m happy to handing you the stylish blogger award… because it’s always a pleasure to visit your blog. you could look at my blog for more details. I just recieve this award and Since I received this award, I now need to :

* Thank and link back to the person that awarded me.
    * Share 7 things about myself.
    * Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
    * Contact those bloggers about the award!

have a nice week end

14. Penny Patten says:

I love the woods and being out doors. Great pic’s.

15. I love this post and would die for that Luke Bartels bed. Thank you for the inspiration!

16. Dolan Geiman says:

Well, this is pretty much exactly my aesthetic, but with more color. Great picks. Love that natural history poster via Pamela Duncan Smith.