n.e.e.t. finds for your nest.

Stephanie from N.E.E.T. here! Who says bathrooms have to be all aqua walls and starfish mirrors?! Today’s N.E.E.T. Finds for Your Nest make a statement with monochrome and graphic prints!

Clockwise from top left: Freshen Up Shower Curtain in Grooming $52.99 modcloth; Winter Citrus and Basil Soaps $8 Saipua at beauty habit; Polka Dot Hand Towel $22 shop terrain; Valerie Makeup Bag £20 lisa stickley london; Mango Wood Bath Mat £42 toast; Mason Pearson Bristle Brush $80 anthropologie; Micado Tub Tray $90 abc home; Drink Me Glass $10 seraph; Black Nickel Bathroom Holders $55 uncommon goods; Twirl Eau de Parfum $80 kate spade; Antique Woven Basket $32 hindsvik; Antique Brass Extending Shaving Mirror $68 FQ Mercantile; Antique Soap Crate Photograph $30 lisa russo photography; Red Cedar Monogram Candles $10 illume candles; Lacquer Lotion Pump $24 jonathan adler.

Comments
8 Responses to “n.e.e.t. finds for your nest.”
  1. Mariela says:

Love the shower curtain, winter citrus and basil soaps. Have a nice day.

2. Cassi says:

If anyone’s interested, this (less expensive) bathtub tray is similar to the one shown, and I have it in my newly remodeled bathroom + love it. (It’s darker than the picture suggests.) http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70154598 …and Mason Pearson products are the best!

3. victoria says:

thanks for the tip, cassi!

4. Shannon says:

I love love the mirror … there is just something so masculine about them (in a good way).

5. michelle says:

great shower curtain – something different for the bathroom

6. Cire' says:

What a great collection of interesting things to make your bathroom unique, fun and functional without the norm teal and seashells!

7. Curiosity says:

What a great surprise to find this post on one of my favorite blogs! Thank you so much for featuring my vintage mirror!!

8. Love the retro shaving mirror. I have one similar in my bathroom. Can’t emphasis enough how useful it is!!