where on earth?

i just love these very clever typographical maps from tüt. these prints are hand-screened on recycled paper in the United Kingdom, in two very handsome colors – a slate blue, and a pale eggshell blue. makes geography oh so much more fun! choose from the us of a, and the british isles!

Comments
15 Responses to “where on earth?”
  1. suzanne says:

these are amazing! i’ve seen the ones for a specific city, but the country ones blow me away!

-suzanne
    awkwardly chic

2. Oh how adorable. I use to live in Ireland and am currently in America and i think these would be great maps as such to have hanging on the wall as memories of great travels.

3. Where is Cape Cod? : (

4. victoria says:

felicity – oh! and martha’s vineyard? so sad!

5. must….have….one…

so cool!

6. Sierra says:

I’ve been planing a relocation recently and have the us map on my brain and on my screen rather often…this map takes the cake…its awesome!!

7. Alesha says:

LOVE those maps!! How neat!!

8. Hannah says:

I love typography maps, but unfortunately I think orkposters.com came first. Since seeing their stuff well over a year ago, I’ve seen many copycat “originators” popping up here and there. It saddens me when people take ideas from others, especially in the design world.

9. victoria says:

hannah – i am aware of ork posters, and i guess i just thought of this as an extension of their city editions. seems like a lot of work went into thinking this out, but yes ork has done an amazing job with city prints!

10. Ciara Harrison says:

The British Isles AND Ireland!! They’re beautiful, great find.

11. Jodie Byrne says:

Nicely pointed out there Ciara lol … I agree, lovely prints!

12. Krissy says:

These are so neat! I’ve always loved the Ork posters, so these are right up my alley.

13. Michelle says:

Hey Victoria! I bought the LA Ork poster and begged them to make a London one as well (since the husband is from the UK). Finally I found this UK poster @ Bold and Noble http://boldandnoble.com/…pretty sure it’s the same one on Tut…in case any UK readers want to purchase it! It’s beautiful in person!

14. Michelle says:

oops..here is the correct link..