tuesday’s girl: emersonmade.

i’ve had a little girl crush on the fashions from emersonmade for some time now, and i just discovered emerson has her own little travelogue blog. i guess since i’m about to embark on my own journeys this coming friday, i have a little travel lust going on! i love her photos from a recent trip with her (dare i say, ‘hot’) husband and partner ryan. he shoots, emerson models her designs, and it seems to work out quite well. hey – i need one of those sidekicks! enjoy this mini holiday!

Comments
17 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: emersonmade.”
  1. Ana says:

This makes me want to travel so bad. We were planning to go to the Patagonia and it didn’t work out. Sigh

2. Yep, most of of the photos are India. But not all. Picture number 11 is not India. and the currencies that are shown in 2 of the photos aren’t Indian either, in fact they’re Nepalese currency.

3. victoria says:

thank you gayatri – i will correct that! the site says “we love you india” so i thought they were all from india – i guess i don’t know my currencies! ;)

4. Its not such a big deal :P .. I’m from India and I thought I’d just point out :) .. only help the generation of information :)

5. victoria says:

well, i like to be accurate, so thank you! :)

6. Ambyr says:

Beautiful pictures! I love the henna.

xoxo

7. Paula says:

Dear Victoria,
    I just wanted to say I love your entires lately and I’m so happy for your soon-to-be getaways. I’m sorry for your recent loss. I’ve been reading your blog for a long while and you seem like a loving daughter.
    Have a great time in Europe! & please blog from abroad, it will bring great joy;
    Paula

8. I went to India a month ago and these pictures bring back so many memories! LOVE her clothes and her photography.

9. SusanHazel says:

I love EmersonMade clothes and am only now more in awe of Emerson’s overall coolness.

10. kate says:

Gorgeous! People either love or hate India. I loved it, but always found it a struggle to be look stylish there. Emerson certainly does. Are all the clothes her own design?

11. Angela says:

INDIA?!?!?! I DIE. I want to go there so bad I can taste it. Last year was Morocco, India you are NEXT!

12. Kacie says:

You’re right! Those are gorgeous! I am a new mom so I’m living vicariously through other travelers right now!

Kacie

13. Now all I want to do is go hop on a plane (too bad Air Canada is in strike mode) and visit several countries. I have a day of post production today, and this post didn’t help. ;) They are a pretty fantastic couple.

14. LOVE EmersonMade! Everything about that husband/wife team oozes high style and creativity. So happy to discover them – thanks!

15. victoria says:

paula – thank you so much for your thoughtful words about my dad. :)

kate – i’m not sure all of these clothes are designed my emerson – looks like she mixed it up with some indian fashions, too. but the clothes on her site – yes!

16. Sara says:

Oh wow. You post such inspiring stuff. I want to order something from Emersonmade now!.
    I love your blog. Have been reading it for a while now.
    I’m sorry for your recent loss, your parents must be so proud of you.
    I hope you enjoy Europe. I am in London and we love you!.

17. victoria says:

sara – thank you so much. that is very sweet!