fab friday.

the other day when i posted my new living room set up, i got a whole mess of inquiries about the ‘mountain poster’ (above) which is actually called up. so, it would appear to be high time i re-introduced you to the work of artist elisabeth dunker, if you have not already seen her collection. i’ve long been a huge fan of fine little day, elisabeth’s blog, and shop, where you can find the up print, as well as her textile designs, wallpaper, books, kitchen accessories and posters. she’s even got a great little viewing gallery of her work in her customers’ homes – a nice touch! here’s a look at what’s new at fine little day.

• all images via fine little day; except white chair image via mokkasin (via poppytalk).

Comments
11 Responses to “fab friday.”
  1. So many beautiful things! Hug Johanna

2. Cathy Jean says:

Really fun. I love all this stuff that is reminiscent of the past. The wallpaper! Going to check out her site!

3. Kacie says:

I love the whimsy of that wallpaper. I’ve been afraid to use it but may have to buck up and give it a try.

Kacie

4. heaven says:

i want to squeezie that little lemon face.. thanks for introducing us to fine little day!

5. desiree says:

It all looks so fresh and inviting. It makes me wanna add more color to my home ;)

6. Tina says:

The multi-colored pillows are gorgeous!

7. sécia says:

That ship wallpaper is fantastic! Especially with the artwork.

♥ sécia

8. Dear Victoria, thank you so much for kind and uplifting words! Thanks to you who has commented as well :) Love and sunshine from Sweden.

9. victoria says:

thank you, elisabeth, for making such beautiful art. :)

10. Naomi Bulger says:

Oh my goodness I love so much of this! (But especially the sweet as pie sailing ship wallpaper). Thank you for sharing! I’m off to visit Fine Little Day.

11. elisabeth dunker’s work is wonderful! We have so many pieces in our home…it all adds a playful loveliness to the corners of our nest.