i spy: monday hues.

it’s a brand new week, but still so foggy — not just my brain, but the weather, too. and well, it’s monday, so you know…it’s just not saturday or sunday and it won’t be for another whole week. i don’t exactly have the monday blues, but today i’m tottering along, slowly gathering steam, and some weekday inspiration — some mellow monday hues. i love these images from bolaget inspiration. subtle, a little subdued, and kind of easy on the eyes, but still so pretty and a calmer, gentler way to begin a new week. i spy the monday hues.

Comments
18 Responses to “i spy: monday hues.”
  1. OOO I am dying over that rug in the first picture.
    Wish I could find one like that!

2. Bridget says:

I love all of these pictures! The colours in the first image are gorgeous – so warm and inviting! Love the colour of the last bedroom too – and I want that trunk at the end of the bed!

3. Elizabeth says:

Great photos, and love your new look!

4. nicole says:

wa-how! this is my fave post in awhile. i adore the first 9 photos. i’m a sucker for pretty, mellow interiors like this. i’m dying over the floor lamps, rugs, and those capiz shell pendants. they are most perfectly suited for a bedroom. drooling a little over that jet black painted entry floor too. oh man, i could go on & on. instead i’m goin’ back for a second look.
    ps. happy to hear that you have a wee bit of time to find your new home. sending good luck vibes your way. oxo

5. Kacie says:

I love those wood floors in the hallway photo. I think we’ll end up going with a natural warm tone like that for our floors.

Kacie

6. Angelia says:

I love the neutrals and pops of color in these photos. Thanks for the inspiration.

7. Super love the first photo- color combo with the pillows and green sofa is lovely! I’m adopting the Monday Hues attitude- adorable and so appropriate today. Thanks!

8. Great stuff! I love earthy colors – I feel most relaxed in such hues!

Thanks for sharing!

—————-
    Gayatri
    Look who’s Wearing (LwW)

9. m.r. says:

Love the last pic!

mindofmr.blogspot.com

10. Debra says:

Victoria, saw your pad today on Apartment Therapy in a story about black walls. Love these images!!!

11. Love the subtle, soft feeling with pops of color.

12. Tina says:

Your new design looks so awesome!!! I love your blog even more, if that’s possible!

xo

13. keishua says:

I love these rooms. LoL. wishing I could move into a few. thanks for sharing.

14. LOVE IT, ALL OF IT! And really loving the new site design! Victoria help — is there any possible way you can source the paint color of the very last photo image? It’s LOVELY.

15. Ayana says:

Lovely photos! I like that arrangement with the books. Thank you for the inspiration!