i spy: vanity fair.

my inner girlie girl has always longed for a vanity. you know, the kind where you pull up a sweet little tufted chair and brush your long locks like 800 times as your loved one looks on in awe and admiration. your lipsticks and perfumes scattered about in reckless and feminine disarray, revealing a fashionable woman on the go. yeah, one of those. they’ve got this romantic allure of yesteryear, and i thought i’d spy some today. let’s get our glamour on!

sandra lane; jose lasheras; rue; and sara gilbane interiors; polly wreford.

splendid sass; lonny; polly wreford; lime crime; michelle elisio on pinterest; char hatch langos; sandra lane; samantha pynn; how i met your style.

• top image tea & oranges via apartment therapy.

Comments
13 Responses to “i spy: vanity fair.”
  1. Jennifer says:

Yes, yes, and yes. I love the idea of turning a cute little desk into a vanity. That’s one of the things I really want to do after I get married in a few weeks. I have this adorable little writing desk and chair that I’ve refurbished and I’d love to get a cute little mirror and vanity set up going. Thanks for the inspiration!

2. Fantastic images, I love the piles of jewellery!

3. fanfamfun says:

very girly and sweet! the girly part of me totally wants to play dress up! :) x

4. Naurnie says:

if there is anything i need in this old house of mine is a vanity. thanks for posting.

5. I love a good vanity! It’s just a sweet and lovely space. It screams indulgence!

Kacie

6. nichole says:

Oh, I’m with you, V. I’ve been thinking about a vanity for our dressing area and I think you may have pushed me over the edge. ;)

7. Kathryn says:

I MUST have that mid-century vanity!!!

8. i will gladly have any of these vanity spaces as my own! that turquoise table is gorgeous!!
    xo ~ ks

9. Very nice, thanks for sharing.

10. Rouenna says:

Oh, I do love vanities, too! I wish to have a boudoir with a delicately carved vanity table on a corner, with pearls in disarray among little bejeweled trunks. Ok, I am just daydreaming. Thanks for the nice post! :)