bedtime for bonzo.

between my girl’s weekend away and the jonathan adler event last night, holy cow, i’m one tired girl! all that inspiration sent my brain into overload. i need to crawl back under the covers this morning, so today i’m rounding up some bedtime looks. sounds good right? i like simple bedrooms, with super soft, high thread count sheets, comfy covers, duvets, and a few flouncy pillows to rest our pretty heads. looks so cozy, i can barely keep my eyes open putting together this post!

images via: fri; light locations; nuevo estilo; light locations; convoy; richard powers.

• top image via homelife.

Comments
15 Responses to “bedtime for bonzo.”
  1. jennifer says:

ha! so does my great dane! :(

2. JB says:

Inspiring pictures! Does anyone know the source for the black and white circle blanket in the last photo? I feel like it would improve my winter considerably.

3. Chelsea says:

That black/grey sheepskin on the floor is amazing. I just want to curl up on it with a book. xo

4. Jennifer says:

This is such an inspiring post. I’m really wanting to redo our bedroom – super white and clean. My partner isn’t really into it but I just need to show him some inspiring photos!

P.S. I really love the room with the giant stone wall. Absolutely breathtaking!

5. Allison says:

that stone wall is awesome! and i love the peaked roof in the last bedroom. obviously, i’m a sucker for architectural detail :)

6. Angelia says:

My bedroom really needs an update, thanks for the inspiration. Love the light filled room with the horse poster.

7. fanfamfun says:

looks super nice. we have a fantastic bed, great sheets and a giant duvet…. but it is all from america and now we live in the uk. the bed sizes are all slightly different here. we are in need of new bedding but cant get the right fit in stores!!! ahhh! so frustrating. ;) x

8. All those beds look soooo nice (my baby woke up early this morning). I would love to dive into each of those with a good book and a cup of tea. Alas, we are about to rebuild our kitchen and install our flooring. Your lovely bed collection will have to wait. Have a great weekend!

Kacie

9. rubi says:

that tree trunk nightstand is so clever!

10. Kierston says:

Oh man! That exposed stone wall and high ceilings in the 4th photo had me drooling on my computer…I guess the bed looks comfy too :)

11. sécia says:

Look at all of that natural light. Love.

♥ sécia

12. Tim Schwartz says:

The one thing I question in almost all of these is the lighting. Most use spots that would create a harsh beam of light. Hardly the comfy, cozy feeling you were looking for.

13. d'Auria says:

So thrilled to meet you last night!
    Look forward for design bloggers dinner in the courtyard and Bush&Hyde! I’ll let you know the details as they approach…

14. Kathryn says:

Crumpled linen draped over a bed always looks amazing. Love the simplicity of all of these.