color me happy: sunshine in a glass.

i mixed up a little concoction this weekend and it was so darn pretty, i had to take some snaps! basically, i juiced a medium-sized watermelon, two shiny red apples, and two peeled limes, and threw in a little fresh mint. quite delish, if i do say so myself! give it a try!

Comments
21 Responses to “color me happy: sunshine in a glass.”
  1. Will says:

Gah, I need to try this asap! Maybe it will help me knock this cold on the head?! Hope you are keeping well!

2. Laur says:

I’m not normally a juice person, but that sound really good. Now I just gotta find my juicer, I know it’s around here somewhere

3. Amanda says:

I would have never thought to use watermelon but it sounds delicious! It certainly makes for a pretty picture!

4. Cathy Jean says:

Love the color. Big juicer over here.

5. Mo says:

so pretty, the pattern on the jar makes me think of stained glass. i will have to try this, it sounds delicious

6. elizabeth says:

I had watermelon juice for the first time in NYC last weekend. It was so good and refreshing. A new favorite!

7. Heidi Leon says:

I also like to juice watermelons, but I´m always concerned about the sugar intake, so last week I tried watermelon juice WITH watermelon rinds (yes, all the rind), surprisingly it tastes good. Also I like to prepare a `smoothie/slushie´with lots of ice, lemon juice and mint, almost like your juice.

ps. loved the picture. do you mind If I pin it on pinterest?

8. Sarah says:

I love the way you make your photos unique. The colors are beautiful!
    What font did you use?
    Heidi, thanks for asking about pinning her photos.
    If you don’t mind… I would LOVE to PIN your photo also!

I’m always so inspired when I stop by your blog :) You’re blog is on my Daily Read Section of my blog. I always want to be notified when you post up something new and fab :)

Have a great week :)

P.S: I emailed you asking your camera and I finally got one!!! I was gonna buy a Nikon but ended up with the Canon 60D. Hopefully my photos will look as good as yours one day in the near future :)

9. Juliet says:

First, that looks incredibly delicious! I need to try it before it gets cold. Second, would you mind telling what fonts you used on that photo? Thanks!

10. Kasey says:

I’m always looking for new recipes to try in my juicer and watermelon juice sounds absolutely divine. I like that you added apples and lime to it. Definitely trying this this weekend.

11. I love watermelon juice. So tasty!! Cute pic :)

12. JoAnna says:

Delish! It sounds like a spring drink, but it’s still hotter than heck in Las Vegas, so I’m all about bringing on the fruit juice!

13. Colin says:

I especially love watermelon juice with a little mint! Yum.

These quilted jars are fantastic. I must order some.