i spy: prints and pattern.

i’m feeling all inspired by pretty prints and patterns lately. bright and cheerful, they add a great pop to any room – particularly ones dressed in white. add a stripe or a fancy floral, or maybe both and pow! it looks fresh and modern. just check out kate spade’s london shop’s striped staircase – wow! ka-pow! today, i spy prints and pattern.

floral wallpaper photographed by chris everard; poketo’s fun geometric themis mobile; arabella mcnie; castle linens; sandra lane; pretty white floorboards make these sweet prints stand out, via la maison d’anna g; beautiful bedroom via the handmade home; Masala Chai teatowel by Kangan Arora; and orla kiely pencils as seen by lara rossignol.

striped rag rugs from rugcycle; knitted winter throw and cushion cover from catherine tough; pretty print wallpapered rooms styled by rose hammick and kate french; clever dish rack display via david cleveland; some adorable floor cushions via one claire day; i love peeking at these prints through vintage cabinet glass doors via junk garden; and more pretty castle linens.

Comments
14 Responses to “i spy: prints and pattern.”
  1. jen says:

I love the stair print I have now seen it on two blogs ! I also enjoy the shabby chic living space in the last photo! Great pictures

2. Trina says:

Ooooo!!!! I’m totally in love with the floor cushions, would look AMAZING in my daugher’s room as a little reading nook. I keep telling myself to get off my butt and grab some! LOVE!

3. Will says:

Always loved K.S. pop up shop flooring – so happy!

4. the staircase! i don’t what i like best, the stripes or colors. it’s wow indeed!

5. Michele says:

Wow! So happy I found your site. Love all of the patterns and stripes. Especially love the stairs!

6. wow, those stripey stairs are fantastic!

7. Oh my gosh i love these! Even though its fall, i’m so loving these bright springy pops of color!

8. BohoSF says:

If I could start buying my furniture all over, I think I would go with white. Not necessarily because I like it, but because almost all of my SF apartments have been white (and no painting allowed). As I begin to pack to move into my next bright white apartment next week, I am lacking inspiration. What can you do with a tiny apartment with very bright white walls and very dark brown/black furniture? Have you dug up any good pictures? I am looking for a montage to be my muse. Can you help me SFGirlByBay???

9. Jennifer says:

These are so fun! Love the floral wallpaper.

10. sécia says:

Those steps are crazy awesome.

♥ sécia

11. That staircase never fails to inspire me! It’s so gorgeous. I also love the cushion couch in the bottom photo. That’s calling for a good book!

Kacie

12. Love that rosy wallpaper and wood panelled bedroom wall! I’m now staring at my boring staircase, and thinking it could use some serious funktifying too!

13. that graphic is super adorable!

14. Kierston says:

I love the lanterns over the bed. I have a super colorful anthro bedspread and have been looking for something really fun to decorate around it…can’t decide if I would like lanterns enough all the time or feel like I was always at a party :)