i spy: sunshine.

i think i must be fighting off the ever approaching winter with all i’ve got these days. i painted the living room bright white this week (more on that to come) and am decorating with brighter colors to contrast all that snowy white. so today, i spy sunshine. lots of white with some snappy pops of orange, yellow and more!

clockwise l to r: sunny kitchen with via bo bedre magazine; oase 59 journal; gubi glossy yellow pendant lamps; dining area pops with orange chairs via bo bedre magazine; sunny nook via bo bedre; gubi metal coat rack; and orange fridge via bo bedre magazine.

clockwise l to r: striped painted antlers from cassandra smith;lolita vintage print from print art uk; industrial task lamps take on a colorful spin from pbteen; new flower field print cushion cover from skinny laminx; yellow print chair via apartment therapy; mid-century modern chair with pop of pink via bo bedre; bon jour print from edubarba.

clockwise l to r: orange-inspired bedroom via houzz; sofa photographed by Marjon Hoogervorst via seesaw designs; west elm’s glass perch lamp; and desk & eames rocker via bo bedre.

• top Photo by Pernilla Hed for Hus & Hem.

Comments
19 Responses to “i spy: sunshine.”
  1. ahhh, this is oh so pretty! a little sunshine is so nice this time of year… i woke up at 7:30 and it was still crazy DARK!!
    happy monday victoria : )

2. i am so not ready for fall to end. this is the perfect remedy for the winter blues. i love the cheerfulness a good yellow can add to a room!

3. anna says:

can’t wait to see your white room! I;m feeling the same way, trying to brighten things up before winter!

4. As I look out of my office and it’s pitch black already (at 4.30pm!), this is really lovely to see!

5. Lauren says:

Gorgeous! That shade of orange puts me in such a good mood.

x Lauren

6. LOVE the pops of orange, its so cool and unconventional. not to mention so halloweeny!!! haha but for year round its a nice suprise. great post!! xox mcs

7. Mo says:

I loved that yellow print chair too. It’s funny, but it kind of made me think of you and now it’s here. What a lovely bright collection. I should bookmark it for some of our inevitable dark cloudy days.

8. sonia says:

the painted antlers are amazing

9. That little antler is going to look so great in your home! Thanks for featuring my work again. :)

10. Sayra Adams says:

Great pictures….awesome color & links! How I love that the cute pillow is on Etsy. Thanks!!

11. AJ says:

I LOVE this color palette! I can imagine how happy it would be to eat breakfast every morning in these bright and playful kitchens :)

12. Delighted to see my cushion below those droolworthy Jielde lamps. Thanks for the feature!

13. Kathie says:

Gosh I really love that mobile in the dining room with the beautiful yellow pendants. Anybody know where to find it?

14. Sara says:

I am not the biggest fan of orange. But in these photos it looks amazing! I also adore the mid-century in Pink! I want one.