fab friday.

i saw this 1950s vintage black bombshell swimsuit on allen company inc and got all giddy with black and white excitement. how cool would this look just simply hanging in a bedroom, or maybe a bath as a piece of art? i’m feeling bloody well b&w this fab friday and nobody can change my mind.

Blodwen ‘Cegin’ Tapestry Floor Rug; urban outfitters zigzag shams and duvet; shared art print from you sentimental idiot — i kinda love everything in this shop; very rad Vintage Mid Century Sofa from hindsvik; love this look via elle sweden; black & white wall clock via fab.com; Not a Gallery’s WallRounds – removable checkerboard wallpaper; amazing japanese scissors from best made; brita sweden’s wool blanket is yummy (via honey kennedy); and i quite fancy urban outfitter’s Fuji Instax Mini 50S Camera.

Comments
16 Responses to “fab friday.”
  1. Love the chevron bed linen. I think black and white is so calming!

2. Rowena says:

Love love the Fuji Instax camera! I so want one now.

3. that wool blanket is to die for. perfect for the cold snuggling months upon us!

4. Cathy Jean says:

I have one of those suits in black tucked away somewhere but not as awesome. Pockets! You should find something funny to put in them! Wow. Deffo worth hanging on the wall. I only wish I could still wear mine. I usta wear it as a top with jeans if I was feeling extra thin. Those suits hurt! Yours looks like it could be worn by a widow in mourning. The: “I just lost my husband suit, but still need to get a tan and carry my belongings with me.”

5. Coco Draws says:

I love your Fab Fridays! The bedding is gorgeous and the camera is so handsome! :)

6. Anna @ D16 says:

Yeah, I want everything.

7. Great post! Gorgeous selection. Thanks for including WallRounds! Our houndstooth design really would go PERFECTLY with that gorgeous mid century sofa you found :)

8. Teresa says:

Black and white is my all time favourite colour combination! LOVE the chevron stripe bed spread!

9. Diana says:

Victoria, those scissors are the BEST! A pair were given to me about 31 years ago when I went to design school. I have only used them for fabric in all of that time. They are (after all of these years) still in great condition. Diana from San Francisco

10. Thank you so much for featuring my print. Incredibly honored! I absolutely love this collection.

11. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I’m especially smitten with Rikkianne’s art. Cheers!