design for mankind: paper doll blogger.

Ez of Creature Comforts is the epitome of romanticism on her blog, but I get a funny feeling her dream style is a delicate blend between masculine edge and feminine detailing. When she asked me to style her for an Alt Summit party (you’re going, yes?), I had the perfect dress in mind:

Lace and tulle patterns keep this ASOS dress ($86) sweet and lighthearted, but the intricate detailing is perfect for Ez’s eye for design. When paired with glamorous earrings ($30) and edgy booties ($25), she’ll be dressed to kill… softly, of course.

Throw in a metallic and black clutch ($63) for those snazzy business cards and a swipe of red lipstick? Gorgeous.

Happy conference-ing, Ez! See you there!

until next time, xo erin, design for mankind.

Comments
9 Responses to “design for mankind: paper doll blogger.”
  1. Julie says:

I love those boots…I think I’m switching up my normal pumps this holiday season with the swarm of parties…besides, who likes wearing heels anyway in this cold;) Have a great one.

2. ats says:

ooo LOVE it. Can you style me for ALT too? xo

3. Ez says:

Erin, you are a wizard! You know I love, love, love this. Can I pretty please put you in my pocket and take you everywhere with me. Life would be sweeter (and clearly more stylish) with you there to solve all my design-y dilemmas. xo Ez

4. CapreeK says:

I want a pocket-sized Erin, too! Ez, can’t wait to see you in this at Alt! ;)

5. erin / dfm says:

Awww you ladies are the sweetest. I’m so, so available for e-paper dolling. It’s so fun to do! :)
    As for pocket transportation, if you give me a warm sock to sleep in, I’m there. ;)

6. Ez says:

Thanks Victoria! Can’t wait to finally meet in person at Alt this year! It’s going to be epic. And Erin…how ’bout a comfy sequined sock? ;-)