flavor of the month.

Public bikes has just produced a special, limited run of new bikes in some pretty fantastic colors! There’s Grapefruit, Blueberry, Lemon Drop, Salted Caramel, Pistachio — I’m talking wheels here people, not ice cream flavors, but they’re just as delicious! And, they’re giving sfgirlbybay readers who purchase any PUBLIC bike, a free PUBLIC basket at a $55 Value. This is on top of the 15% off sale on all other gear public is running.

To receive your free basket with public bike purchase:

• pick out and purchase a brand new public bike.

• add the PUBLIC Basket to your shopping cart and type SFGIRLBYBAY in the “Special Delivery Needs” text box during shipping option checkout.

public will manually remove the $55 cost of the PUBLIC Basket and send you an updated receipt.

• offer valid till December 15, 2011 with the purchase of any public bike.

Comments
12 Responses to “flavor of the month.”
  1. Katie says:

These are the cutest bikes ever! I need one!

2. What a neat freebie with purchase! My husband and I want bikes so bad – and these are so adorable (for me) :) Awesome post!!

Kristina
    Something 2 Write About

3. MB Captured says:

Wow, how gorgeous are these bikes, I am totally adding this to my christmas wish list. Proves no matter how old you are a bike for Christmas is always a winner! Xx

4. leaca says:

these are adorable. want one.

5. absoultely gorgeous blog! really inspired by these posts:)

6. I just love these bikes- the colours are amazing.

7. Melanie says:

This makes me miss the Electra beach cruiser I had when I lived in Santa Monica! It was black with PINK FLAMES! Look!
    It really was fun to ride it on the beach path. I really can’t even describe how awesome it felt.

8. katie says:

Oh my, I love these bikes! I want one for my living room. I’d ride it too of course!

9. Brittany says:

Just bought a Public bike! With a free basket! I can’t wait!