separated at birth.

since the holiday season soirees are in full swing (already!) i thought it would be fun to go a little glam this separated at birth. and nothing says glamour like old hollywood starlets.

canadian house & home and lucille ball.

silk draperies and eartha kitt.

elizabeth taylor and angus fergusson.

home journal via this is glamorous and sophia loren.

design decor and audrey hepburn.

• top image greta garbo; and gubi grand piano sofa.

Comments
18 Responses to “separated at birth.”
  1. Ooooh I love the Greta, the Audrey and the Elizabeth ones! Separated at Birth are my faves! You have such a talent for them!

Kacie

2. Rowena says:

Oh I adore this series. Cheers to Old Hollywood!

3. carmencatalina says:

I love them all, but that photo of the divine Ms. Kitt is so gorgeous!

4. Love this post! What a great idea!

5. Brandie says:

So in love with this series. I truly look forward to them.

6. michel stong says:

don’t ever stop doing this. It’s my favorite post you do. Happy Holidays,
    michel

7. Fabulous post! Beautiful and spot on!!

8. This post knocked my socks off! Combinations are so crisp and clear! Perfect. Made me smile :)

9. Nashvilledeb says:

My favorite post is back! Thanks for an early Christmas present. Happy Holidays to you Victoria and sweet Lucy.

10. Cathy Jean says:

The first three are tres architectural: The curve of Garbo’s hair with that fabulous curvy-sexy sofa. The painting with all the chatty words with our favorite Chatty comedian- Lucille Ball. (We have the same great-great grandfather or something like that.).. Love it. But the one that stops me in my tracks the most is the Eartha Kitt pairing. Something very soothing and ethereal in this one. She is very regal and delicate isn’t she without even trying. She belongs in that room.

11. Libby says:

Just wanted to chime in and say that I absolutely love your separated at birth series!!

12. Kelly says:

So glam and beautiful, love this series. I also really, really want that round table in the Lucille Ball post!