fab friday.

i’m feeling a bit cheeky as put this post together. maybe it’s the new haircut i got today, gone to my head. or, maybe it’s the wee scotch i poured this evening. anyway, i digress — here’s a few fun things for a very fab friday.

clockwise, l to r: 1. damien russell’s photograph of a bad painting – this reminds me of colin firth and i would just about do anything to own this painting (within reason, mind you). 2. i find these unusual bookmarks of legs rather amusing. people are so darn clever. 3. don’t ask me what came over me, but i felt oddly drawn to this ‘quarantine’ vintage sign from lackluster co. i picked up on fab.com — it’s just that i feel sometimes under quarantine as i blog away here all by my lonesome. 4. i love this sweet little mermaid bottle opener from fishs eddy, don’t you? 5. this Vintage Felt Souvenir Pennant ‘Cowboy Town’ would kitsch up any room, from trampoline. 6. i quite like this print called vine by jaime hogge from mammoth & company — reminds me of harold & maude, a favorite and very dark film. 7. a funny friend at the dog park said this once, and when i saw it at cafe press, i almost died. i think it may be from a movie (anyone know?), but namaste, bitches. 8. and, on a more serious note, this is a pretty rad rolling console table from cost plus world market! 9. now, where did i put my cocktail — ah yes, right over here on these very pretty molly m felted coasters from pod.

Comments
21 Responses to “fab friday.”
  1. Cathy Jean says:

hee hee- put the Scotch down! So those are felt coasters. I couldn’t figure them out! I love the Namaste Bitches- Hysterical!- and right back at ya. ;-) (I might have to find that for a friend of mine who teaches yoga.) Harold and Maude. Great film. Maybe I will go rent it. I’m in a December-May relationship, (I wonder if my husband thinks of me as Maude.) hmmmmmmmmmm

2. charlie says:

That console is from Cost Plus? Hrm… I wanted one from Cleavland Art, but that might be more attainable..

3. Thank you for that cheeky friday post, this Friday suddenly seems shinier!

4. The fact that the bookmark is a pair of ZOMBIE legs makes it that much more special. Love. It.

5. Stephie says:

Love the quarantine sign – I need one for my boys’ bathroom! Stephie x

6. The legs are awesome… but that TOTE BAG! Yowza… that, is a winner!

7. elizabeth says:

I think the “namaste bitches” thing originated on regretsy…thats the first place I saw it…I like the photograph of a bad painting!

8. Alex says:

“Namaste, bitches” is definitely from Regretsy- it’s funny that it’s made it’s way out into the rest of the world, haha. You can buy the official stuff in their Zazzle shop- http://www.zazzle.com/regretsy

9. TieDye64 says:

Can I have one of everything, please and thank you. You’ve gathered some really cool, funky stuff here. Aren’t those bookmarks hilarious? Have a great weekend.

Namaste, bitches.

10. Tania says:

Just when I thought I had enough canvas reusable bags to last me well into my ’90s, ya had to go and show me another one I must have.

11. nat says:

i LOVE the nameste, bitches so much! and wanted to add a clip I saw recently that is kinda the same: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0o9wnsslse

may have to get me one of those bags for my yoga teacher friend!

12. Lynn says:

Love the legs!! Hee hee

13. Lisa says:

Namaste bitches so sad that I do know totally from 90210 – best line ever!

14. Becky! says:

oh wow. Those legs are to die for. Just favorited them on my etsy page.

15. ha ha, those bookmark legs totally made me smile… excellent!