bits and bobs.

sometimes, i just see an image, like this harlequin wrapping paper via studio magazine above, and it sparks a search in me. i just enjoy finding beautiful images to share with you. there’s not a lot of method to my madness – just some bits and bobs that create inspiration for me. i hope you like them as much as i do. i love the internet, don’t you?

clockwise, l to r: mokkasin pendant lamp; joseph albers design via colt + rane; Anu Tuominen’s socks made into snow; Hermine Virginie Van Dijck’s beautiful polkadot embroidery; the prettiest toilet i’ve seen in a while, via always something; wiksten’s studio, as photographed by jennifer causey; a pretty postcard display photographed by inga powilleit; pretty vingette photographed by trine thoresen; persuassive percussion album cover by joseph albers; sweet black/white chevron postcards from dawn correspondence; and my beloved — the bridge.

Comments
13 Responses to “bits and bobs.”
  1. sandy says:

Whoa! I have that Persuasive Percussion vinyl! Awesome post!

2. Thanks for sharing. These are very calming and refreshing.

3. I love that entry way with the photo on the desk. I love black and white so much! They were our wedding colors. Maybe it’s the photographer in me…

Kacie

4. Katie says:

I love all these pretty images!

5. Wally says:

Yes I love the internet too. Just told my mother the same when I talked to her on the phone a couple of minutes ago. She had been searching every shop in her town for a little house for bird-feeding, to place on the outside on the window, with no luck… It should be a gift for my grandmother who lives in an apartment on the 3rd floor. Three clicks on the internet and I found the little house she was looking for :-)
    I love your pictures. I was about to buy the stuffed bird as part of a Christmas present for all the sales people in the company where I work, but they were already sold out :-(

6. those strung lights are gorgeous! would so love to have those in the house!

7. mikky says:

my fav bit of these bobs is the first birdie ornament. cute cute cute
    mikky

8. EB says:

So….. can I just make ALL of that happen in my house? Cuz it’s amazing.

9. rachael says:

polka dots and strings of lights — so nice!

10. Alanna says:

Gorgeous collection of images and yes i heart the internet too.

11. kim says:

i love this post!

12. victoria says:

thanks you guys – this was fun to do, and i think i will make it a regular feature! :)

13. Kim Spencer says: