tuesday’s girl: something’s hiding in here.

martha stewart has a gift wrapping challenge going on, and when i saw the something’s hiding in here submission, i about flipped my lid! these lovely ladies are the most clever bits of vintage-inspired diy wrapping paper i’ve seen in a while, and you know i love my vintage portrait paintings. so these, well these are right up my alley. shauna & stephen from something’s hiding in here have another variation on this them, which is also pretty awesome, and also a diy tutorial on how you can make your own portrait wrapping paper. if you want to vote for them (or any of the other very lovely contenders) pop on over to martha stewart.

• all photos courtesy of something’s hiding in here.

Comments
16 Responses to “tuesday’s girl: something’s hiding in here.”
  1. Allyn says:

I love these! Fabulous faces, great idea!!! will vote now :)

2. Hi, I am working for luxury gift company but this wrapping is the best one I have ever seen in my entire life – just so simple, clean and beautiful the same time! Thanks for new ideas :)

3. rachael says:

these are SO WICKED. i love making my own paper!

4. Aya says:

These are friggity-FANTASTIC! I love it, absolutely LOVE how creative this is :D

5. designteacup says:

These are so amazing and unique!

6. These are amazing! They would look great under a tree.

7. Ooo love fun wrapping ideas. I had yet to see Martha’s wrapping contest… so much fun! xo

8. Corinna says:

Brilliant idea. Would be fun with images of paint-by-numbers paintings too.

9. oh my word! i LOVE this!!!!

10. WEXONMART says:

Hello

Maybe you love beautiful jewelry as I do. I was looking for some very original necklace and a ring with garnets for my collection.
    I had luck to finf the on-line which which is selling very beautiful garnet jewerly. I got the both pieces there.

Best regards

Courtney Atkinson
    Santa Barbara, CA

11. I love this idea so much, simple yet creative, I voted for them too :)

12. Love the idea made me think it would be fun to do with a portrait of the person you are gifting. Wonderful.

13. Love the idea made me think it would be fun to do with a portrait of the person you are gifting. wonderful. Next year . . .

14. Penny Patten says:

These are great, what a fun way to wrap some thing up!