connected goods – a giveaway.
today’s a good day. my lovely sponsors connected goods are hosting a reader giveaway, and wait for it…it’s a $200 shopping spree on any of their fair trade goods! you can purchase anything you like from their gorgeous collection — from jewelry and clothing, to home and garden goods and all kinds of accessories.
it’s connected goods’ goal to offer the opportunity for you to connect with various artisans throughout the world by way of their fine craftsmanship and unique stories. The fair trade system strengthens the skills of the producers to grow and become self sufficient in the international trading arena, and connected goods connects you more directly to producers in developing countries, reducing the middle men, and helping local artisans make livable wages, while you enjoy products that are backed by a unique story and history. so you can shop away on connected goods, whilst helping out some artisans in need!
Note: comments are now closed, and we will announce a winner shortly! thanks!
to enter, simply:
• visit their facebook page and ‘like it’.
• comment below letting me know you did, and if you like, share with us what you might purchase with your $200 shopping spree. we’ll select a winner randomly from the comments section.
• as always, please leave a way to reach you via email, twitter or facebook, and we’ll announce a winner on facebook and twitter next week.
• please enter by wednesday, february 1, pacific standard time.
* giveaway sponsored by connected goods.