oh, and happy, happy friday.

i saw this lovely poster pinned by angela ritchie, and i just had to share. it was created by designer amy rodchester to promote the Newcastle Festival of Dance as a festival for everyone. check out the whole set here. i hope you see lots of fabulous things, on, and offline this weekend to inspire you. happy weekend, and see you on monday!

Comments
13 Responses to “oh, and happy, happy friday.”
  1. That’s great! HAve a great weekend this this as soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n_6ENxUb_Y ;))

(New blog needing some love and support: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com)

2. ileana says:

Happy Friday to you! thanks for signing off the work week for us with much pink!

3. Emily says:

This is wonderful! Happy Friday!

4. Emma says:

I love these designs! I’m always so stoked to see such great design coming out of australia :)

5. kinkos says:

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she maintains the idea of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it. Thus thatís why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

6. hard to go wrong with the honeycomb pattern. LOVE this poster and feel inspired to go dancing.

7. The honeycomb photo mosaic is amazing!

8. Bren says:

Each time I need a little pick-me-up, each time I need a little bit of inspiration I come here, to your page. It’s better than any magazine, and it’s bits and pieces of everything that I would put into one magazine worth grabbing at the check-out counter. I can only speak for myself when i say I’m really glad that you are “home” every time i come calling.

9. Justin L says:

Awesome share. I love great design.
    Ever in need of something fun and spontaneous to do in SF? We make finding fun stuff to do easy. Check out UpOut. http://upout.com We’d love it if you could share our link with your readers.
    Cheers,
    Justin

10. Angela says:

Just makes you want to dance, doesn’t it? :)