vintage finds for a modern world: schoolhouse rocks!

did y’all know that schoolhouse electric is selling more than just lovely lighting fixtures? yep, it’s true. schoolhouse has a whole new line of fabulous furniture, home wares and accessories to light up your beautiful life, too. i need several of these items, including that awesome black tufted sofa!

the new schoolhouse collection includes upholstery, poufs, vintage-inspired chairs, bed frames, linens, clocks, wall maps and kitchen and bath ware and much more. schoolhouse is rocking it!

Comments
13 Responses to “vintage finds for a modern world: schoolhouse rocks!”
  1. I love this style so much! Lovely.

2. I like how simple the items are. That yellow clock needs to come home with me.

3. Desi says:

I was aware, but I will spend at least 15 min dreaming on their website today. Thanks. I love staring at their super useful, beautiful, clean lined stuff.

4. This is all news to me–but you now have me OBSESSED with those light fixtures!

5. Rikki says:

I love those chairs and that yellow bed frame!

6. Love it all, especially the yellow clock and bed frame! And all of those chairs…awesome!

7. kelly says:

If I could buy it all, I totally would. Really love their lamps. Thanks for sharing.

8. Jenn says:

There is an old grange on an old dirt road in Eastern Washington that closed about 20 years ago. Some of the windows are busted out, part of the ceiling has caved in, and it is occupied by about an hundred pigeons. There are six of these old lamps hanging from the ceiling- glass covers intact, (and another half dozen enameled green lamp shades) and I am dying to find out who owns the place so I can rescue them before it’s too late!
    Alas…

9. nicole says:

i’ve been dreaming about that black sofa for months! i’ve also fallen asleep with the catalog too many times to mention :) i’m so impressed with their new products and your assortment here! oxo

10. Ronnie says:

Oh my goodness, this entire selection needs to come live at my home. Nicely curated Victoria! The colours are particularly gorgeous.
    Ronnie

11. So many goodies in this post :) Love it

12. Amy Fountain says:

What a lovely place. Really digging the vintage idea, makes the room look more homey.

13. sécia says:

That leather sofa is calling my name.

♥ sécia