NM | BEST OF

Outerlands is a restaurant committed to doing things right. With a focus on collaborating with local organic farms & specialty food purveyors–they have created a menu full of delicious dishes. If you’re anything like me … you do brunch often. And let me tell you friends, Outerlands, will make you cry sweet little tears of joy. It’s just that good.

A few recommendations:

Brunch: Eggs in Jail or Dutch Pancakes w/ Ginger Lemon Apple Cider. All good. All the time.

Lunch: Beet & Farro Salad or Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Go Cheese … trust me.

Dinner: Confit Duck Leg w/ Fingerling Potatoes. crazy good.

Cheers to life well lived,

Nathan Michael

Comments
16 Responses to “NM | BEST OF”
  1. Gertrude says:

Perfect for a brunch!

2. Amanda says:

I LOVE Outerlands! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Totally worth the trek out there!

3. Kasey says:

This is one of my favorite places! I love to ride my bike out there on a warm day…and I could eat that bread for dinner alone.

4. shana says:

i love outerlands! yum!

5. What a store man! I like this storage tip where you can see the inside of every jar! Such a little store i want to make, to serve coffee and make live shows by local bands! Lovely!!

(New blog needing some love and support: http://inwhirlofinspiration.blogspot.com)

6. Keren says:

Canning Jars, Mason Jars, Cookie Jars, Bean Jars, and any jars meant to preserve items are really the best display objects. Nothing is more beautiful than fresh food!

7. victoria says:

it’s one of my favorites too! i love the eggs in a nest, and the slow drip coffee! thanks for the tour, nathan. i need a visit and soon!

8. Uncle Beefy says:

One more place I have to try whenever it is that I get back to my favorite city. Looks amazing! Sigh.

9. Lindsey says:

Something about the mood of these photos makes me think this restaurant should belong in the historic towns of my childhood.

-Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

10. Kierston says:

I used to live a block away from here and this was my go to spot. If I can reinforce one point it would be- get the grilled cheese. Don’t feel stupid or unadventurous for ordering something so simple…simple food is what they do best here and that grilled cheese is the perfect example of it!

11. sally says:

I had brunch here with a girlfriend a few months ago, oh boy, that apple ginger cider.. so damn good! I’ll have to swing by for dinner next time!