sunday in the city.

happy monday guys! and, we’re back…back to the working week. but i hope your weekend was grand! i had a super fun weekend – miss bonnie tsang was visiting and if you know anything at all about bonnie, is that 1) she’s an amazing photographer, and 2) she loves food, and she likes taking pictures of her food.

so, this is me – trying to keep up with bonnie. we ate quite a bit of yummy stuff, but i can see how she stays slim – she doesn’t really eat it all – she just tastes and savors it all. same with her photographs – they’re yummy and they’re somewhat lean – never too much going on, just enough to keep you interested and wanting more. i love her work and was getting a bit of guidance from her this weekend with my instagrams and my dslr, which was nice. i’d love to be able to shoot like bonnie! here’s a bit of what our weekend looked like.

• all photos sfgirlbybay.

Comments
25 Responses to “sunday in the city.”
  1. Bonnie has a great eye but don’t under estimate your talents my dear! Your photos are lovely

2. Thea vintage says:

Looks like the perfect weekend. Great photos!

3. Chelsea says:

Ah…that makes so much sense. I love Bonnie too. Your weekend looks lovely. xo

4. Sage says:

beautiful pictures! and i’ve heard that’s the best way to eat….to savor the food, not gulp it down.

5. What a treat – in both senses of the word! Glad that you and B had fun, would love to hang with you ladies. Great snaps!

6. natalie says:

the pics came out great! it was fun watching both your adventures on instagram – made me miss my days of living in the city!

7. love all the ice cream colored pics. it’s a rainbow of sherbets!

8. Bekka says:

I love this. Bonnie is so generous and sweet!

9. hena tayeb says:

looks like a fun sunday

10. christine says:

I love these shots.

11. jodi says:

i loved seeing all of your instagrams side by side all weekend. looks like you ladies had a blast!

12. Anna says:

So pretty. I’m so in love with the pretty pastels. Also, I love the organizer for your jewelry.

13. truth be told just about anyone can instagram.. where you blow others out of the water is with your consistant editing skills
    + personal style. keep raising the bar.. i always enjoy your posts ; )

14. Lindsay R says:

great photos and it probably was such a fun vacation. haha when i worked with her, i think i ate twice the amount as she did. she is so petite. i should probably follow her lead on small portions.

15. Schmoo says:

Gorgeous photos and I echo what the others have said. Don’t underestimate yourself!

I’m thrilled with the last photo, as my favorite tea vendor has gone out of business and I’ve been searching and searching fruitlessly for another tea company to love. Kusmi looks good and I see they’re available at a shop on Valencia. Must try!

16. sécia says:

Looks like a really yummy weekend! Don’t you just love instagram?

♥ sécia

17. stephanie says:

I know where that Joe’s sign is!! Its purdy. Passed it many a time taking the pooch to Fort Funston! :) If Lucy is anything like my Frida, she must have been happy to stretch those legs after a long week of rain and hanging out inside.

18. q says:

i remember her from flickr years back (the pouting photos!!!) because of a friend but have not followed her work since. most probably one of the most improved i’ve seen.

love your photos!

19. Ruthie says:

I agree with Angela that it is your editing skills and personal style (among other things) that make your blog so fabulous! I love Kusmi tea and funny I’m actually drinking a cup of detox as I write this!