Feather Love Photography – An Artist Workshop + a sponsored giveaway!
International and celebrity photographer Noa Azoulay-Sclater is well known for being a pioneer in the alternative wedding industry, and for her work and features in such publications as Rue Magazine, People magazine, The New York Times, Apartment Therapy and 7×7 Magazine. Her scope of work includes shooting the high profile weddings of celebrities like Emily Deschanel and Josh Cooke.
Noa Azoulay-Sclater will be coming to the Bay Area on April 18th & 19th to teach a two-day interactive artist’s workshop for amateur and pro photographers in beautiful beach town Pacifica. Artists & creative business people are also welcome. The workshop focuses on connecting to ourselves as artists in order to increase personal creative fulfillment, and how to then re-approach our work from that perspective. Part of the lecture will be based on Noa’s philosophies as an artist and there is more about the subjects she will cover here. Noa will also be producing an on-site photo shoot hosted & created by Anne Sage of Rue Magazine & Erin Heimstra of Apartment 34 which will appear in the pages of Rue magazine. Students will get to experience a live editorial shoot for Rue and gain insight on how Noa works and engages with her clients during a shoot.
This unique Workshop with Noa includes:
– 2-day overnight beach house retreat in Pacifica, lectures, food, wine, afterparty, live entertainment, guest speakers, friends, workflow, and an on-site photo shoot for Rue Magazine.
– Special guests at the exclusive workshop afterparty: San Francisco’s most beautiful duet couple, musicians Tim & Nicki Bluhm will be singing for you! (Their recent VIRAL “van session” video can be seen here.)
Interested in registering now? Hop over here to the workshop site for all the details.
And there’s more! Erin & Anne are also offering an exclusive 1-day pass to 6 people who want to learn about styling and producing on a real-world editorial shoot; This includes Anne’s guest-lecture on staying creative and running a successful blog; setting up & styling the shoot for Rue; lunch; and Q&A time with Anne & Erin. For more information on the 1-day pass, visit Anne’s blog, The City Sage.
And lucky you — because we’re giving away ONE 1-day pass for designers/stylists for the editorial part of the workshop with Erin & Anne!!
To enter to win this 1-day pass:
• Tweet: “2-day @featherlove photog workshop retreat @ruemag shoot, nicki bluhm sings +1-day pass to learn from rue! amazing!” — — linking back to this post on sfgirlbybay.
• OR post on Facebook: “A 2-day photography workshop & retreat with Feather Love Photography complete with a Rue Magazine Shoot, live performance by Tim and Nicki Bluhm + a 1-day pass for stylists to learn from Rue… Sounds AMAZING!” — linking back to this post on sfgirlbybay.
• Then, simply comment below here, letting us know you’ve tweeted or posted on facebook.
• Enter by commenting between now and April 13th by midnight, and we’ll select one winner to receive the 1-day pass to the editorial part of the workshop for learning with Erin & Anne, and we’ll announce the winner on twitter!
• sponsored post by feather love photography.