gettin’ funky with it.

i spied this vintage deer cushion cover from scottie in a canoe and urban outfitter’s wall of pretty decals and it put me in a funky, kinda kitchsy bohemian modern kinda mood. add in casa midy gold chandelier and that’s one mad mix! i was good to go head on in to funky town. time to round up something a bit more bohemian this time. hope you’re ready!

crazy Caribbean Blue rhys chair and Ditte Sofa, in Agave Ikat from anthropologie; and let’s add some pretty styling via the dos family.

mixing it up with a bit of vintage country folk and mid-century modern — i like it! via petra bindel.

fun and functional mid-century modern bar cart via the dos family — great for extra storage. i’m big on these lately!

an eclectic mix of dining chairs from lily.

vintage collectables grouped together well, via frankie magazine; and oh, kinda really crazy — urban outfitter’s moonbeam tapestry.

Comments
11 Responses to “gettin’ funky with it.”
  1. Love it! I really like the distressed blue door too.

2. Abby Carlson says:

Awesome! I love the kitschy look. The bar cart is amazing!

3. Love that bar set up….I’m going to need something like this in my new SOMA apartment!

4. Carol says:

I love the use of photos here.
    I’ll do the same treatment she did next to the door. I have so many snapshots I’d like to put on a large frame collage like this.

5. helen says:

love the bar cart. am looking forward to turning FatBaby’s milk cart into a bar cart in the next six months…xo

6. Ciara says:

Funky town must be my address. :)

7. Bernie Wong says:

oh my, l like very much!! The blue leather chair and cart with wheels, be still my heart!, I cut out a picture of the chair from the anthropologie catalog last week and it is on my fridge

8. LOVE this aesthetic, it seems so retro California. I am digging the green sofa/blue chair combo with the cacti, the antlers and especially those decals, I wish they weren’t sold out!!

9. TieDye64 says:

Oh, dear God! That blue rhys chair is a thing of beauty. BEAUTIFUL!

10. look see says:

Very very funky. Loving that gold chandelier something chronic.

11. That green couch is stunning. It reminds me of a caftan I saw recently in Morocco. I should’ve bought it!