so no to jugs.

as you may know, i’m one of the proud members of people against dirty and this post is sponsored by my good friends at method. y’all are always asking about how much ‘white’ i have, and how i keep it so clean. i did a little experiment with miss lucy and let her get good and dirty. she liked that! i don’t want to use those nasty jugs of bleecky bleach to clean my slip covers (or lucy!) — i like to clean happy! so instead of lugging the big jugs, i used four quick squirts of method’s laundry detergent instead and presto — we’re back to white! it evens smells clean. good stuff. join us at clean happy!

be sure and check out the method facebook page, and enter to win a year’s supply of Method detergent (and 25 people will win laundry starter kits (two 8-load bottles)! and say hi to noah the method official spokes-singer!

• sponsored post by method, however the opinions are my own. i love this stuff.

Comments
8 Responses to “so no to jugs.”
  1. Erin says:

Oh man, the clean-freak in me is dying to see an “after” picture of Lucy. Like, twitching with anxiety, actually.

2. I also love that detergent as a stain-buster. Just a half squirt, let it sit for 1 minute, scrub around a little, and put it through the wash, and presto-change-o, clean as new!

3. Mariela says:

Amazing!, have a wonderful weekend and Lucy too!.

4. homestilo says:

hehehe. that ad made me chuckle. I use the method hand soaps but hadn’t thought about the detergent. Will have to reconsider this now- happy weekend.

5. amanda says:

Ah! I think I love him. Haha that was great.

6. Robin says:

Brilliant! Ok, so now I want to know where you found a decent couch that has slipcovers! We’ve been looking but haven’t found anything that we really like yet.

7. Katherine says:

Victoria — I remembered this post from 2 years ago when my pup jumped up on my crisp white settee! Random question — assuming you used the detergent and threw the cover in the wash? Any chance you have used this on upholstered pieces that can’t go in the wash. Just spray and let it dry? I am desperately trying to figure out how to get this piece of furniture clean so I thought it was worth an ask. :)